Chapter 17

I woke up in my house, It was strange everything was normal, it was still clean. There was blankets and lights all over but that okay along as there was no water. I walked out of my room, and saw allie sitting by herself. I guess my brother left for work and she just stayed here.

“Hey Allie, want anything too eat?” I asked her, she shooked her head as I entered the kitchen.

“No thanks” she said, I nodded. I open the fridge and took out fruit and made a fruit salad. 

“So whatca wanna do?” I asked her, she shrugged. 

“Do you want too go outside, go out somewhere?” I asked.

“I don’t mean too be nosy but I saw you have a basketball hoop, do you play?” she asked me, I nodded. 

“Wanna play?” i asked, she nodded and ran outside.

“One on one?” she asked, I nodded and grabbed the ball. 

We played a pretty good game, 10-9, she won -_- thats okay I beat her next time.

“Your really good” I said, she smiled.

“Thanks, your pretty good yourself” She said, then Louie and Niall walked in the backyard. I have no idea why he just lets himself in. 

“Hi babe” Louie said too me, I blushed.

“Hey, how long were you standing there” I asked him, because I did some pretty embarrassing stuff.

“I saw your ‘ I made a shot’ dance” he said, then I started dying on the floor laughing.

“yeah liz your going too have too stop doing that dance” allie said, then me and Niall were both laughing.

“Oh guys this is my cousin Allie, she from Florida” I said, then Niall eyes lit up , when he gave her a hug.....hmmm...strange because Niall has Danielle.

“Liz!” Allie screamed, I ran over too her.

“WHAT!?! U OKAY???” I screamed, then she started too jump and down.

“I got Knicks tickets too tonights game” She screamed then I completely started flipping out.

“OMG IM GOING TOO MEET MY HUBBY!!” I SCREAMED, then louie looked at me.

“Hubby?” he said, then I laughed and saw his little adorable jeloius face.

“Don’t worry Carmelo won’t hurt you” I said, he laughed.

“Whats so funny” I asked him

“You and him have the same last name” He said, then I laughed.

“Oh yeah” I said, then Allie pulled me over too the side.

“That Irish one cute, is he single?” She asked with a  huge smile on her face.

“Nope sorry but he keeps looking at you, maybe he likes you” I said, then she blushed a little bit.

“I hope, he so cute!” she said, I laughed. 

“Wanna get ready for the game?” I asked her, she nodded and I went over too louie too say good bye.

“Louie, were going too get ready for the game tonight so I’ll see you later” I said, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Do you want me and Niall too drive you guys?” He asked,

“You don’t have too” i said, but then Niall came over.

“Nah, I want to see a few things anyway so I would like too drive you” He said, then I nodded.

“THANK YOU!” I said, then pulled them into a hug, then I ran inside too get ready.

I ran inside, did my hair and make-up then got my jersey on. 

“ALLIE!” I screamed she laughed and walked over too me.

“Liz” she screamed back, I laughed. 

“Aw don’t you guys look adorable” Louie said, Niall kept looking at allie, I could sense the lovvvveeeee

“I no right smith and Anthony are going be all over us” I said, then Louie look like he was getting mad which was funny.

“Don’t worry I watch your girlfriend” Allie said, then Louie smiled, and I laughed.

“Lets go!” I said seeing that we only have 40 minutes too get too the city.