Chapter 28

Liz Pov 

I got up and walked over too the Kitchen, I saw food but I couldn't eat. 

I just pictured in my head Liam and all the girls at school saying

"Your fat" "PIG" 

"Morning babe, wants something too eat?" Louie asked me, he wrapped his arms around my waisted and put his head on my shoulder. 

"Nope" i answered and then everyone looked at me. 

"Your not hungry at all? We never had dinner last night! How are you not hungry?" Julia yelled while eating her pancakes.

"I don't know, Im just not hungry" I answered

"Are you okay?" Harry asked me, I nodded. 

"Is this because you think your fat?" Louie asked me, I didn't look at him, I didn't answer.

"LIZ UR SO SKINNY STOP!" Julia screamed, I just stood there with no emotion. 

"Please Liz don't do this too yourself" Harry said, I was speechless I was so stupid too do this too myself.

"Liz!" Louie screamed, then I fell out of my daze. 

"Im sorry what we talking about?" I asked

"Please eat!" Julia screamed, I rolled my eyes and went over too the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. 

"Wait you don't even like water!" she yelled and knocked the bottle out of my hand. 

"Please eat real food" Louie begged, then I just sat down and took a bite of one of the eggs on his plate. 

"Thank you" He whispered, I nodded. 

"What should we do today?" harry asked

" I think we should take this girls on a real 2nd date" Louie said, my eye lit up 

"Really!?!" I asked, he nodded. 

"We are going too get ready!" Julia screamed grabbing my hand rushing into the bathroom, The boys just laughed. 

"I wonder where they are taking us?" i asked 

"We are not done here" She yelled, then I looked at her.

"What the hell were you thinking!?! You were going too starve yourself! or even worst kill yourself" She screamed, I nodded because it was true. 

"Please promise me you will always talk too me and you will never ever do this again! Please!" she begged, i nodded and we hugged. 

"Okay so you take a shower here, I go in the other bathroom and shower then you do our hair, and I do our make up" She said, I laughed.

"Yes boss" I said, then she walked out of the bathroom. 

Before I got into the shower I plugged in my phone too the IHome and blasted Hurt by Christina Aguilera.  After I screamed every lasted lyric I walked out of the shower and changed into my sweats. 

"LIZ'S HAIR TIME" Julia screamed, I laughed, I walked out of the shower. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" i asked harry and louie who were staring at me with there mouth wide open.

"You never told me you could sing like that" Louie said, I laughed

"I didn't know I was supposed too" I said

"I be back" I said, then I walked into the other bathroom to do julia hair. 

"Time for Hair!!" Julia screamed, we played music and laughed about all our funny stories. 

"I wish we could go back and relive those moments" I said, she nodded.

"They were the best" she said, then she took out the make-up 

"Ready too look amazing" She said, I laughed and nodded. 

( after this hold thing ) 

"We look hot lets go!" Julia screamed, then we walked out of the bedroom.  I was wearing a black skinny dress and julia was wearing a pink flowie dress. 

"Hi Louie" I said, then he turned and looked at me. 

"You just guys ready?" harry asked and we all nodded. 

As we walked out louie couldn't keep his eye off me, It was kindof funny. 

"You look sexy tonight" He whispered in my ear in his deep sexy voice which drop me insane. 

"where are we going?" Julia asked

"well we are going too club" Harry said

"Woah wait we are not old.." I said before Harry cut me off.

"we have our way don't worry" Harry said, Louie nodded. 

I just hope were not going too be so drunk were Im going do something I really regret….