☡ chapter eight ☡

Comenzar desde el principio

       Niall's lips crashed on Zayn's as Zayn held Niall's hips in place. Their lips moved together roughly and messily as Niall pulled himself off of Zayn. "Don't." Niall growled and Zayn stood up. He grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled Niall with him.

       "Let me go, you fucking dick!" Niall slapped Zayn as hard as he could. He was hitting Zayn's arm and he was sure it was bruise. Zayn pulled him into his bedroom and threw him onto the bed. Niall landed with a small groan and Zayn hovered over him.

       "I let you go, there." Zayn said and Zayn reached down to undo Niall's jeans. He hooked his fingers around Nialls jeans and boxers, then aggressively jerks them off. Niall squeaked out of surprise when Zayn tore his shirt in half and threw it to the side.

        Niall didn't remember getting semi-hard but he was. Zayn flipped him over and pulled Niall's bum upward to where Niall was on all fours. "Zayn what are y--oh my god," Niall moaned out when he felt the wetness of Zayn's tongue slide over his hole.

          "What are you doing?" Niall tried to sound angry, but his hips pushing back to let Zayn's mouth suck on his hole a bit more, made the anger fade out. "Only doing as you told me to, love." Zayn mutters and lunged his tongue inside of Niall's hole, inserting one finger with it.

        Niall didn't mean the term 'suck my ass' as a literal plea, but he was perfectly fine with it now. Zayn twists his tongue to the right and then to the left. Niall let his hand pump his shaft as Zayn pulled his tongue out and sucked a little more as he did so.

          "You will never tell me what to do, got it, babe?" Zayn asked and Niall was biting his cheek as he felt Zayn pressed against his ass. "Y-Yes, sir." Niall muttered out and Zayn got a little harder. Niall continued to pump himself as Zayn removed the clothing from his body. "Lay down. On your back." Zayn ordered and Niall did as he was told.

      Zayn crawled on top of the smaller lad but quickly rolled them over as Niall gasped. "I want you to ride Daddy." Zayn groaned at how hot that sentence was. "Fuck, o-okay." Niall said hurriedly as he grabbed a condom off Zayn's nightstand. He rolled the condom on Zayn's hard on and Zayn suddenly remembered the other night.

       "What were you doing? Touching Daddy like that in front of everyone?" Zayn questioned as Niall was in the middle of sinking himself onto Zayn. Zayn slammed his hips down already letting Niall scream out. "Hitting Daddy like that?" Zayn squeezed Niall's side and Niall moaned out at the pain. "Screaming at me?" Zayn let his hand grab Niall's dick. Niall watched him and he began to get Niall off.

       "Fuck," Niall pulled his body up and dropped it back down and Zayn let out a curse word from the pleasure. Niall lifts his body again, and dropped it. He kept repeating the actions and he leaned forward a little, trying to find his prostate. Zayn thrusts up when Niall came down, and it hit a certain spot making profanities  pour from Niall's mouth.

        "Good god.." Zayn threw his head back as Niall kept a steady pace letting the mattress help the the extra bouncing. "What? Am I doing it wrong?" Niall questioned with a smirk playing on his lips. He knew Zayn was losing his shit. The fake innocent look was completely masked by his lust-blown eyes.

       "Doing so good, babe.." Was all Zayn could let out as Niall groaned when he continued to hit the same spot. Zayn found Niall's rhythm and began to let his hand synchronize with Niall's movements as he played the blondes underside as well. Niall rocked forward, sending himself coming onto Zayn's stomach and Zayn nearly nuts at the sight of Niall coming. "Daddy isn't even done yet. Better keep going." Zayn smirked and licked his fingers.

        Niall let out a frustrated groan seeing Zayn suck the white off his fingers. "But I-" "Know what? Get off." Zayn chuckled evilly. Niall does as he says and Zayn pulled the handcuffs from the same nightstand where the condoms lay.

      "Please, please, please, no, no-" Zayn pressed Niall back and cuffed his hands onto the headboard. Zayn placed his phone on a doc and Niall whined as Zayn played some music. Zayn straddles Niall and bent down to his ear, "C'mon, baby, Daddy wants to hear you scream." He whispered, making Niall's dick rise again.

        Zayn grinds his hips to the beat and Niall let his eyes roll to the back of his head. He spreads Niall's legs and puts the tip to Niall's hole. He pushed it in slowly and Niall moaned. "Fucked you so many times and you're still tight," Zayn licked the lobe of Niall's ear and Zayn pulled his hips back, only to snap and push them right back and harder.

         Niall cried out in pleasure and Zayn soaked it up as if it were a drug to his ears. "Tell me what you want." Zayn ordered, keeping the pace slow. "I-I want you-- fuck, fuck me. Please." Niall could barely even swallow. Let alone talk. "How hard?" Zayn asked again. Niall wanted to slit Zayn's throat.

      "Goddamn. Fuck me. Fuck me until I can't handle it. Until I scream, okay? Fuck me until i come untouched. Please, fuck me," Niall let a smirk ease to his lips, knowing how to get what he wanted. "Fuck me, Daddy." He said and that sent shivers down Zayn's spine.

          As his speed picked up Niall moaned within each time he rammed into Niall's prostate. The moans got louder and Zayn's speed got faster. "FUCK," Niall screamed out and his vision whites out as he felt himself letting his load go all over his stomach. Zayn wasn't going to last much longer. In the midst of Niall moaning, he felt himself release into the condom.

          Zayn slowed himself and pulled out of Niall. He effortlessly uncuffs Niall and threw them to the floor. Both the boys lay there panting and Niall was wrapping his head around what just happened. He was so exhausted. Niall managed to get up and Zayn stopped him. "Hey, since i destroyed you and your clothes, here." Zayn gave him sweats, a jacket, and a white shirt.

       Niall was quick to put the clothes on and he could barely walk from the pounding sensitivity in his lower region. "Come back soon, my love." Zayn lit a cigarette and Niall slipped his shoes on.

He walked out of Zayn's house completely forgetting the reason he came.