☡ chapter eight ☡

Start from the beginning

Alright. We can go for coffee? I can pick you up around 2:30.
Read 2:02

Sounds good to me, Irish. Text me when you're on your way. 😛
2:03

Will do. See you in a bit, Kane.
delivered

      "And then me and Liam dated for eight months. I mean, his job never bothered me. I knew it was bound to happen." Kane shrugged as they sat at the table. Their waitress came up and handed them their coffee. "You look really familiar." The waitress told Niall and he smiled. "I hope that's good, Juli." He chuckled as he looked at her name tag.

     "Kane, you better tell him that I'll fight him." She joked with her American accent. As Juli walked away, Kane giggled. "That's Juli. She will go to hell and back if that meant getting her otp back together." Kane explains.

     "Who's her otp?" Niall asked. "I dunno, she told me that two years ago there were these two guys who fell in love. One did drugs and one was depressed. And he always told him to love the little things," Kane talked and Niall looked over at the girl.

       "But one of them died from an overdose." Kane shook his head. "That's so sad." Niall frowned. "Yeah, she's a really good girl though." Kane flashed Juli a smile. "What was it that you had to tell me?" Niall asked.

        "Oh," Kane looked at Niall and licked his lips. "Your friend Austin... He called Liam crying as soon as you left and I answered-" "What? Why?" Niall's voice swam in concern. "Zayn... Zayn drugged him." Kane said and Niall sat there speechless. "Did he.." Niall trailed off.

       "No, but those were his intentions. Zayn told him to leave." Kane said and Niall held onto the table. "Kane, I- I'm sorry. I have to go." Niall stood up quickly and Kane stood up too. "Niall, look, I wasn't-" "Let me go." Niall pulled away and Kane stood there.

"I'm sorry."

       Niall pulled up to the apartment and he had no coat on, he had left it at the coffee shop. His cheeks were flushed with anger and his arms froze. He banged on the familiar white door and stood there as it clicked and slowly opened.

      "Oh, it's you." Zayn said and Niall stood there. "You, you are a prick." Niall growled and pushed Zayn. Zayn stumbled back and Niall walked in to the brunette from the other night. "Out." Niall hissed and the boy took off outside.

      "Niall what-" "You drugged a nineteen year old!?" Niall screamed in Zayn's face and Zayn stood there. "What the bloody hell where you thinking?" Niall pushed Zayn again and Zayn stumbled again. "He didn't do anything and all because you were upset you drugged him?!" Niall screamed and Zayn felt the anger burn his stomach.

       "You don't know me, Niall. Get out." Zayn said angrily and Niall scoffed. "Suck my ass, Zayn! You nearly raped him!" Niall screamed and Zayn slammed Niall against his wall. "I wasn't even going to fuck him!" Zayn screamed back. "Keep your fucking hands off of me!" Niall slapped Zayn's hands away.

       "Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." Zayn said through gritted teeth and balled his fist. Niall pushed Zayn back with all of his might, making Zayn fall into the couch. "You're a douchebag, Zayn. Burn in hell." Niall spat and Zayn pulled Niall down onto him, and he did  it hard.