Between Me & U.

"Odell we need to stop." I told him as we laid in his bed.

"Stop what?" He scrunched up his face.

"This." I motioned at us. "We need to stop this. Somebody is gonna end up hurt and I don't want it to be me."

"Nobody is going to end up hurt, baby I promise you that." He tightened his grip around me.

"You don't know that O. You have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. Somebody is going to end up hurt." I sighed. "Let's just stop this now." I got out of the bed grabbed the blanket with me. I wrapped it around my naked body.

"Sonali, you overreacting." Odell sighed running his hand over his face.

"No, I'm not. I'm seriously done with you." I said as I slipped on my VC lace panties and bra.

"What if I leave Jacinda?" He asked getting out bed.

I laughed sarcastically, "I wanted you to do that I long time ago. But now you see that I'm done with you and you are gonna try and use that to keep me from leaving. But it won't work Odell."

I slipped on my jeans along with my white tank top. I put on my flannel and grabbed my Tims slipping them on too. I grabbed my MCM handbag before walking out of his room.

He stopped me by the doorway and sighed, "I love you Sonali."

"I love you too Odell."

"Then stay with me."

"I can't Odell." I shook my head.

"Just one more night. I promise I'll let you leave. Just one more night." He begged.

I sighed, "Only one more night."

"Remember what I told you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Whatever happens, it stays between me and you."