Epilogue

-Macy POV-
"Isaac please tell Jackson, Lana, and Alexander to get ready!" I yell eating a grape. After Isaac who is now 15 I had Jackson and Lana, twins, who are 13. Then Alexander who is 10. Today Ally and her husband Calum and coming over with their 3 kids, Ann and Jake with their 2 kids, Hayes and Jackie with their 1 kid and Cameron and Karin with their 2 kids.
"Mom I can't find my shorts." Isaac yells from the top of the stairs.
"Ok uh did I wash them?" I yell back.
"I don't know!" I go to the laundry room and pick out his swimming shorts.
"Catch!" I yell. He stands at the top of the stairs and I throw them up.
"Thanks mom." He says running to his room.
"Couldn't just walk upstairs?" Nash asks with a laugh as he walks behind me taking a grape.
"I've had four kids and I'm only 33 I'm not walking up a flight of stairs for one of them." I say. The doorbell rings and I open it to Cameron and Karin and Joshua and Mabel they are 9 and are twins. I hug Cam and Karin.
"Hey guys." I say squatting down to Joshua and Mabel's height.
"Hi aunt Macy!" They say giving me a hug. I hug them back with a smile.
"Boys and Lana get down here now!" I yell. They rush down stairs.
"Uncle Cam!" The boys yell.
"Aunt Karin!" Lana yells. They hug each other and we see Ally and Calum's kids run up the driveway. Ally has Scott who is 14, Juliet who is 12, then Mary who is 9. I hug Ally then Cal and then my niece and nephews. Though Ally and I aren't related we still have our kids call us aunt and our husbands uncle.
"Hey Scott." Lana says. He smiles and together they walk outside to the pool.
"Think they would ever end up together?" I ask Ally. Nash walks next to me.
"I don't know I mean they are really close like brother sister I think they think it would be weird." Ally says.
"That's true." I say.
"Plus my daughter isn't gonna get a boyfriend until she's 50." Nash says. I smile.
"Yea I'm on my dad's side my little sister isn't dating for a long long time." Isaac says. I put my arm around him.
"Your so sweet to your little sister." He smiles.
"I know right. Well I'm gonna go push her in the pool." He says.
"And Isaac's back." Nash says. We laugh.
"Ok go play you guys." Cam says sending the rest of the kids to the backyard to swim. Hayes and Jackie walk up with their son Patrick.
"Guess what aunt Macy!" He yells running into the house. I smile and pick him up.
"What?" I ask.
"Mommy and daddy said I get to swim with the big cousins today!" I smile.
"What that's so cool!" I say. He smiles.
"I'm gonna be just like them!" I smile.
"Well wanna head to the backyard? That's where they all are." He smiles and I set him down. He runs through the house and outside. "Hey guys." I say hugging Ann and Hayes.
"Hey y'all."
"So it's a privilege to get to swim with the older cousins?" Nash asks. Hayes nods.
"If he ate all his broccoli this morning." Jackie says. We laugh.
"I bribe my kids with money." Nash says. We laugh.
"Hey guys sorry we're late." Ann says walking in the house with Jake and their children Justin who is 6 and Mackenzie who is 4.
"Hi guys I go swim now." Mackenzie says walking to the back.
"It's ok dad. I got her." Justin says following her. We laugh and walk outside watching the kids splash around and in my kids case Jackson and Isaac teaming up on poor Lana.
"Wow who knew that this would be our life?" Ally asks. I smile.
"It's a good surprise though." Nash says.
"I wouldn't want it any different." Ann says. We nod in agreement and sit down drinking and solving fights between Lana and the boys. I agree with Ann. Though life can be difficult and sometimes a pain in the ass I wouldn't give it up or change it for the world because I know that every decision I make, good or bad, will be lasting forever.
-----------------------------
TADA! That is the end of Lasting Forever! I hope you enjoyed it! No I'm not doing another book based off their life with kids but you met their kids and stuff so your welcome. I'm in the process of a few more books right now so hopefully I can post some of those soon. Thank you so much for reading you guys and FYI Falling For Nash Grier (the first book) is at 1.53k reads! Ah so excited! Thank you for reading!