Chapter 27

-Ally POV-
     "Ok babe the car is here." Calum says. I nod and walk to the car with my fingers locked around Calum's.
"You ok?" He asks. I nod unsure. He nods, not realizing my lie, and we get in the car next to the other three boys.
     Our talk about Hayes this morning confused the hell out of me. Why did I lie? Why didn't I tell him the truth. No I don't love Hayes but he's my ex he was my best friend. Looking back on it did I ever love Hayes? Of course I did right? Never in a thousand years did I think I'd be on a tour with Calum Hood then hooking up with him one night. So I had to have loved Hayes I never knew it would be Calum.
Snap out of it Ally! Just enjoy your time with Cal and your night at their LA concert. We pull up to the pavilion and sneak past the screaming fans chanting my boyfriend's name. We get backstage and the guys do a little warm up practice vocals and stuff as I sit and watch Calum. Man he's such a little puppy. I sigh and scroll through my phone as I lay on the couch.
"Yo Alls is Macy coming?" Michael asks as they take a water break.
"I don't know. I mean the All Time Low concert is tonight so idk if she's up for two concerts in one day with the pregnancy and stuff.
"Wait Macy's pregnant!" Ashton yells. My eyes widen. Whoops.

-Macy POV-
     Nash grabs my hand and we walk in the front door to a huge room. We keep walking into a place with a kitchen table and a kitchen with a diner. There is doors leading to the Latino where the pool and backyard is. We walk down the hall to a master bedroom and two other bedrooms with two bathrooms one in the master room and the other to be shared between the two people staying in the rooms.
"So do you like it?" The man asks. I look at Nash and nod eagerly. Nash looks at the guy and smiles. He puts up his hand.
"We'll take it." He says shaking the man's hand. I smile and we fill out a few forms before going home and starting to pack.

-Ann POV-

I walk in the house I've been to about 3 times. Jake smiles at me and lead me to his-our room. Then it hits me.
     I Ann Turner am living with my boyfriend when I'm 15 and he's 19. Wow not many girls can say that. I lay on the bed and smile at the ceiling as Jake lays next to me.
"Comfy?" He asks. I smile an roll on top of him.
"Now I am." I say. He smiles and kisses me.
"So-"
"Ann!" Macy yells running into my room. I get off Foushee awkwardly and hug her.
"I'm so happy you get to be out of that hospital." She says. I nod.
"Don't we all?" We laugh.
"Well what are you doing tonight?" She asks.
"Uh I have dibs." Jake says. I smile.
"I guess whatever Jake wants to do." I say.
"Well cancel it. You, me, Alls, and Jackie are going to a concert." I look at Jake and he nods.
"Fine you can go but tomorrow you are all mine." I smile and hug him.
"Deal."
"We leave in an hour." She says running back to her room.
     An hour later I'm dressed in skinny jeans with a black shirt and a flannel with boots. I take a black beanie and put it on. I walk to the living room and Macy and Ally are there  matching wow they are like sisters. They both black jeans, a white All Time Low shirt, and black converse (5sos reference *money*). Jackie walks in the front door in a blue long sleeved shirt and jeans with boots. We walk outside and see a huge limo.
"We're going in that?" Macy asks. Ally nods. We get in and drive to the place ATL is performing. We park and get out of the car with the limo driver. As we approach the line of girls and guys waiting for access to the general admission the limo drivers gets us past everyone with a few words to a security guard. We walk in the empty place and look around.
"Why are we so early and how did we get past literally everyone?" Jackie asks.
"Because ladies!" Calum says jumping off the stage. "I have a surprise." Ally smiles and I look around confused."Oh Alex!" Macy's hands fly over her mouth as the guy Alex jumps down from the stage.
"Hello." He says. Macy looks like she is gonna cry of happiness. I smile and watch her hug him. He laughs.
"Hi Alex! Huge fan of you and the guys and your music and band and literally everything about you." He laughs.
"Well thank you. I like your videos." He responds.
"You watch my videos?" He nods.
"You're funny Macy." She smiles from ear to ear.
"Thank you!" He smiles.
"Well I should head back but it was amazing meeting you." She nods and he walks backstage.
"May I?" She asks. Ally nods as Macy runs and hugs Calum. "Thank you so much Calum." He laughs.
"No problem. It was the least I could do since Ally told the guys you were pregnant." Ally punches him in the stomach.
"You did what?" Macy asks.
"I'm really sorry it kinda slipped." She says. Macy sighs.
"Will the guys keep their mouths shut?" They nod. "Don't let it happen again ok?" She nods.

-Macy POV-

After a long night of many many ATL songs including Love Like War, Dancing with a Wolf, Neverland (I recommend all of those) I finally get to go home and sleep. We move tomorrow and have our first baby's appointment. I'm so excited. I wonder when I get to find out the gender.