Chapter 25

-Nash POV few days later-
All morning I've been looking around LA for apartments and I think I found a good one. It's a three bedroom two bathroom apartment in a good part of LA. I want my baby to grow up in a safe place of course once we are married and understand how to raise a child then we will move to an actual house.
"So what do you think?" The real-estate  lady asks. I smile.
"I like it. How about I come back tomorrow with my fiancé and hopefully we will agree." She smiles.
"Great well here is the apartment complex pamphlet with my number at the bottom call me later tonight to make an appointment for tomorrow." I smile and shake her hand.
"Will do thank you." She nods and leads me out. I walk to my car and drive home. I get the mail from the front porch and walk through the door so happy to tell Macy the news.
"Macy ok so I found a really good apartment." I say looking through the mail seeing if it's anything important. "It's got three bedrooms so our room, the baby's room, and a guest room. It's got a decent sized kitchen so we can make those dinners like the couples you say are so goals or whatever-"
"Hey Nash." Cameron says. My eyes widen and I drop the mail.
"Yo Cameron." I say nonchalant.
"Did you say baby?" He asks.
"What no! I said....I said uh.....maybe."
"The maybe's room?" I nod.
"Yes it's a saying Macy and I use for anyone who needs to stay at the apartment."
"But you said guest room."
"Ok you see Macy wouldn't challenge me on this because she knows what I mean." I say. The door opens and Macy walks in with groceries.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Macy babe hey I found an apartment for a maybe's room." I say. She looks at me confused and puts the groceries on the counter.
"A what?" She asks. I throw my head back in defeat.
"You got my sister pregnant!" Cameron yells. I look at Macy.
"Cameron it was an accident ok but I couldn't be happier." Macy says walking to him.
"Cameron I promise we will be the best parents!"
"Macy you made a mistake so you better fix it."
"Do you mean an abortion?" I ask.
"No of course not! I mean you made this mistake but it doesn't mean you treat this baby like it wasn't planned." We nod.
"I don't like you right now Nash but anything you guys need I'm here." We nod and he looks at me he walks beside me as I face where he stood and he faces the door. "Take care of my niece or nephew." He says.
"I will." I say. He nods and walks out the door. I walk to Macy and she looks at me with tears brimming her eyes. I hug her.
"That could have gone worse." I point out. She nods and puts her hands on my chest with my arms still around her.
"Nash what if we aren't the best parents?"
"We will be." I say kissing her forehead.
She lays her head on my chest.
"Come on why don't I call the real estate lady and then we can watch a movie or something."
"I was thinking about that." She says patting her fingers on my chest.
"Yea?" I ask.
"I think I want to move back to Georgia."
"Huh?"
"I mean I want a place where we don't fall asleep listening to sirens and I want a huge backyard for Malibu and our baby to run around in and I want our baby to grow up in a place where you and I grew up. Where we know where to go and where not to go, the bad parts of town where the hoodlums hang out." She says with a small laugh which is really sexy. Ok Nash back on topic.
"Babe I thought that was what we wanted to live in LA."
"I do but only for a few years and getting pregnant makes me want to move home."
"I don't know. I have a movie coming up. I love acting it's what I want to do and if we live in Georgia it'll mean I won't be with you and I can't be able to raise our child." I say. She sighs and looks down.
"Maybe your right." She says looking down.
"Babe."
"No it's fine. You know I'm kinda tired I think I'm gonna go take a nap." She says not looking at me walking to our room. I sigh. I grab my laptop and type 'suburban houses a little outside of LA' I smile once I see this house it's perfect. It's got a pool and a huge backyard behind it. It's only 15 minutes outside of LA. I smile. I walk to the room and walk in. Macy sits with her back to the headboard with one hand scrolling through her phone and the other rubbing her stomach.
"Hey." I say. She looks up.
"Hey."
"So I found a place 15 minutes from LA. It's got a backyard pool and a big backyard where we can put a play set and have our kid and hopefully more kids run around and play." I say taking her phone and setting it on the table. I climb over her and sit next to her. I raise her chin and kiss her. She bites her lip making me go nuts. Damn Nash can you not just look at her without wanting to have sex with her?
"Sounds perfect." I smile and kiss her again.
"I'm insanely in love with you." She smirks and kisses me.
"I'm crazy in love with you to." I smile and take her hand.
"I'm gonna go call the real estate person and maybe we will get a tour tomorrow." She nods. I smile and kiss her again before walking back to the laptop and claim the house for a tour.