Chapter 20

-Macy POV-
I hear the back door open and slam.
"You!" I hear yelled loudly. The music stops. "You slept with my girlfriend!" It's Hayes. I push to the front and see Hayes pushing Calum back.
"Whoa whoa Hayes calm down man. She asked for it." Calum said. Here we go.
"You knew she had a boyfriend."
"I did know. I also knew that she is the hottest girl I've ever met so why wouldn't I want her." Hayes growls and punches Calum.
"Ok stop!" Nash yells.
"Hayes go get air or something just calm yourself."
"Calm myself? Really Nash!"
"Hayes this is a party to celebrate me and Macy! Can you just leave. Go take a walk or something." He scoffs and slams the door on the way out. Ally walks next to me.
"Calum." She says leaning next to him.
"What happened?"
"Ask Hayes." He says. Ally looks at me and I shake my head.
"One night." I mutter.
"Huh?"
"One night for just celebrating me and my future husband and it's ruined. Ally I love you but every time something good happens to me you make it into something all about you. Tonight is probably the one of the most special nights of my life and it's now about you." I shake my head and walk through the crowd not caring about Ally calling my name. I walk around the house and climb on to the roof where I sit down and let a few tear drops fall on my dress.
"Baby." Nash says. I look at him though I can't very well considering it's pitch black besides the moon light. "I'm sorry." He says sitting next to me.
"No it's my fault. To get my hopes up that maybe this night would be different." He puts his arm around me.
"Well the prettiest girl in the world agreed to be my wife. I'd say that this is a pretty different night." I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Come on." He says getting up.
"Where are we going?"
"I have one last surprise for you." I take his hand and get up. We hop off the roof and get in the car and drive off.
"I'm guessing you won't tell me where we're going?" He shakes his head no. I sigh and rest my head against the door.
     About two hours later we are still driving.
"Nash where are we going?"
"Shh." He says. I growl and look out the window, watching the trees pass.
After another hour of driving passes we pull up to what seems like an army base. A man with brown hair wearing a uniform is standing at the gate.
"Nash what's going on?" I ask.
"Well since I couldn't ask your dad for your hand in marriage I thought we should come talk to him." I smile and hug him. We get out of the car and Nash holds my hand. We are led by the man to my father's grave. He leaves us alone and Nash sits down and I sit next to him putting my head on his shoulder. "Ok hi. My name is Nash and let's start by saying I'm in love with your daughter. We met a long time ago through her brother Cameron. I fell in love with her the day I met her and I knew she was gonna be mine the rest of my life. I know you've never met me before but I want to promise you I will care for and love your daughter and put her first until I die." Nash says. I smile and a few tears drop from my eyes.
"Dad I really wish you could be at my wedding." I say letting more tears make their way down my face onto the soil.
After a few more minutes of sitting in silence we get up and walk to the car.
"Thank you." I say wrapping my arms around Nash. He holds me tightly.
"Your welcome." I pull back and we get in the car and drive home.
As we pull up to the house around 1 in the morning Ally runs outside. She wraps her arms around me.
"Macy I'm so sorry. Your right and-"
"Ally it's ok. I forgive you. I actually wanted to ask you something."
"What?" Nash puts his arm around me and I smile.
"Will you be my maid of honor?" She smiles and nods. She hugs me and I hug her back. "So you and Hayes?" I ask hopefully. She shakes her head and looks down.
"Hey cheer up. You just need a break." I say.
"That's the thing Mace. I don't know if I wanna get back with Hayes. I think I'd rather be with Calum." My eyes widen.
"Say what?" I ask.
"I don't know Calum just is....well he is sweet and more mature. Not to mention his muscles."
"He does have nice muscles." I say receiving a glare from Nash.
"Where is Calum?" I ask.
"Uh inside."
"Well where is Hayes?" Nash asks.
"I don't know." I look at Nash and we walk inside. Calum is standing at the counter with a Coke in his hand.
"I'm sorry I'll leave." Calum says.
"No go ahead and uh talk or something." I say walking past him pulling Nash as he glares at Calum. "Nash come on." I pull him in the room and set my ring on the table changing into a tank top and shorts. I walk to the bathroom and take my make up off. I see Nash walk in thanks to the mirror and he wraps his arms around me.
"Hello soon-to-be Mrs. Grier." I smile.
"Hello soon-to-be husband." He smiles and kisses my neck. I turn to him and kiss him. I walk forward sending us out the door. I push him on the bed and I climb on top of him. I lean down and kiss him again.
"Since I proposed do I get some tonight?" Nash asks. I laugh and sit up still on him.
"Is that why you proposed? You thought you were gonna get laid?" He smiles.
"That was a quarter of it." He says. I laugh and kiss him again. I sit back up and ponder. Yes or no? Hmm.... I pull my shirt over my head and then pull his off. I think that's a yes.