Chapter 26

-Ally POV-
     I walk into Calum's apartment after grabbing a few things from the store with Macy.
"I'm home Cal!" I yell. He walks out of the bedroom in just boxers. He walks to me.
"Hey baby." He says with his voice deep and raspy and his muscles flexing and his tattoos- "you there?" He asks. I giggle embarrassed and smile.
"So how Is Macy?" He asks. I smile.
"She's great. She couldn't be happier and as her best friend seeing her this happy makes me happy." He smiles.
"Well if having a baby makes someone incredibly happy let's have a baby." I laugh.
"Come on Cal Nash and Macy have been together since they were like 8 well at least they have liked each other since they were 8 plus they're getting married which is better than dating and having a baby."
"Then let's get married."
"Please." I scoff. "Stop sound like Hayes."
"Hayes wanted you guys to get married?" I nod. "Would you have said yes?"
"Calum can we not talk about this?" I ask.
"Come on Ally it's simple if that party never happened bringing us together again you would still be with him and you would be married to him within the next few years right?"
"Calum I don't know." He shakes his head."What are you mad at me now? Yes Calum I was in love with Hayes but I'm not anymore. I'm in love with you."
"No more feelings for him?" I shake my head.
"None." I lie.

-Ann POV-
"Ok Ann so we need you to sign a few release papers are your parents here?" My doctor asks. I shake my head.
"I think my brother and sister have custody of me should I call them?" She nods. I take my phone and call Harrison.
"Hey baby sister."
"Hey Harry (😉 abbyjhoran ) I need you to come sign some papers for my release from the hospital."
"Sure thing does Macy need to be there?"
"Um I think I only need one of you so you don't have to bother her. Plus I want to surprise her."
"Sure thing be there soon." I hang up and see Jake walk towards me. I smile and he hugs me.
"You finally get to come to your home." He says.
"With you." I say. He nods.
"With me."
"Ok Miss. Turner we need you on these meds take one every night and make sure you come in once a week so we can make sure everything is still ok." I nod.
"How long until I can completely stay away from this place?" I ask. She smiles.
"That depends on your check ups. Don't be late to them." I smile and nod.
"Hey I'm here." Harrison says walking next to Jake.
"Ok Doctor my brother is here." She nods and he walks to her as she hands him a form and starts telling him where to sign."So any news on Macy and the baby? The last time we talked about it was the night she told us she was pregers."
"I'm not really sure. Nash told me Cameron found out today which apparently wasn't as babas they thought. Oh and they found an apartment they want."
"Apartment? Hmm.. Knowing Macy I'd think she'd want like a big backyard and an actual house." He shrugs.
"Well Nash found the apartment so you might be right. Macy might veto it."
"Ok you can leave now." Harrison says. I smile and hug him.
"Thanks Harry." He smiles.
"No problem. Jake don't take your eyes off her make sure she follows every rule for her health and if you ever hurt her I'll hurt you harder then I'll-"
"Ok Harrison thank you." I say. Jake smiles nervously and takes my hand.
"Don't worry Harrison. I love her to much to hurt her." I blush and Harrison nods.
"I know you do." He hugs me and walks down the stairs. Jake picks me up unexpectedly and carried me down the stairs, very scary btw, and to the car where he sets me down and kisses my forehead. And what I've been waiting for for months happens.... I get to drive home.

-Cameron POV-
Damn I acted like a dick in there didn't I? Of course I'm pissed Nash got my 18 year old sister pregnant but she looked so happy. Why is she so happy having a baby so young and not married could get her killed...by our mother and our sister. How is she gonna tell them? When is she gonna tell them? Wait when is Nash gonna tell his parents? Ok Cam stop asking questions. They have this under control. No they don't they're 18! What am I doing? Calm down Cameron. If there is anything you know it's that Macy is a smart girl she can figure this out. I know she will.
I walk into my house and see Karin.
"Hey." I say walking in and sitting on the counter as she cuts apples.
"Hey where were you?" She asks.
"Macy's." She smiles.
"How's she? Have they picked a wedding date yet?" I shake my head.
"They are putting it on hold." I say.
"Why is that?" She asks throwing away the brown parts of the Apple along with the core.
"Macy's pregnant." Her eyes widen.
"My goodness really? That's terrible what are her plans for it?"
"She knows better then an abortion so she's having it and I guess getting married after the baby is born."
"Well that's good." I nod.
"I wanted her to kinda be bummed since she made a huge mistake but she is super happy. I think this baby is a secret miracle from God." Karin smiles.
"It sure is." She says. "I'm gonna go call Ally and see if we can set up a baby shower. If we're doing one we have to start planning now." I smile as she grabs the apple slices and her phone and walks upstairs.

Lasting Forever (a n.g fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara