Chapter 5

-Macy POV-
We land back in LA without a word the whole way home. Molly stands with her arms open. Harrison and I look at each other and run to her. She hugs us and I start crying again.
"He's he's dead." I sniffle. She rubs our backs.
"I'm sorry sweetheart." She says. We get in her car and drive to her house.
"Uh Molly can you just take me to Nash's?"
"Sure." We drive to Nash's house and I get out and walk to the door. I knock and Nash answers. When I see him I let a few tears slip.
"How'd it go?" He asks opening his arms. I walk into them and close my eyes against his chest.
"Um my dad is dead." I say. He pulls back with wide eyes.
"Oh my God Mace!" He pulls me inside and hugs me again but tighter.
"I uh got to visit his grave and say a few things to him." I say pulling back with his arms still around my waist and mine on his chest.
"I'm sorry."
"Well you didn't kill him did you?" I ask.
"You know what? Your father died in the line of duty, protecting his country. That's the best way to go." I nod. He kisses my forehead and I get tingles from his touch. It's only been 3 days since I told him I wouldn't marry him and yet all feelings I had are still here. His lips leave my head and I frown. I look in his eyes and can fell my heart beating out of my chest for him. "Can I kiss you?" He asks in almost a whisper, his face getting closer to mine.
"Um..uh....uh." I stutter. He smiles.
"I'm taking that as a yes." Ah screw it. I move my face up and his lips finally meet mine. I've longed for this. 3 days seemed like 3 years. I wrap my arms around his neck , holding the back of his head pulling me closer to him. He pulls back only a am inch
"Do you still love me?" He whispers. I gulp.
"It's kinda hard not to." I say. We snicker.
"I'm not gonna propose again unless you want me to but will you take me back?" I bite my lip and making a very stupid decision I nod. He smiles and kisses me again. My phone rings killing the mood. I pull back and smile. Nash's arms don't release my waist as I take out my phone and answer the unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Macy its Jackson."
"Uh hi?"
"Harrison gave me your number."
"Ok?"
"Anyways me and a few other guys are going to the beach tomorrow for a volleyball tournament since Harrison thinks he can beat me," I smirk. "You should come."
"Uh I don't know if I can but I'll see." I say.
"Ok cool. Bye Macy."
"Bye."  I hang up and put my phone my my back pocket.
"Who was that?" Nash asks leaning back down and pressing his lips to my neck.
"Who cares?" I ask with a sigh. He laughs and puts his head back up. I grab his collar and pull his lips to mine but right as they reach their destination the doorbell rings. Nash growls.
"Can't a guy just make out with his girl without any interruptions?" He whispers. "Maybe if we're quiet they will leave."
"Nash I heard you say that." Cameron says. I laugh and get out of his grasp to open the door. As it opens I walk back to Nash. Cam and Karin walk in holding hands. "Samantha Macy Dallas I present you Mother Dallas!" Cam yells. I gasp and see my mom walk in the door.
"Mom!" I yell. I run and hug her. She laughs and hugs me back.
"Honey I am so so sorry about not telling you about your adoption. As your mother I didn't want you to question why you were out you for adoption in the first place and then the risk of you wanting to find your biological family and moving in with them-"
"Mom it's ok. It hurt a lot at first but my bio fam is cool. Not as cool as you, Cam, or Sierra though." I say. She laughs and hugs me again.
"Oh I love you sweetheart." She says hugging me again. I hug her back.
"I love you too." We pull back and she gives me a warm smile.
"Well I'm gonna go freshen up and then I'm taking you all out for a late lunch where I want to know all about your bio family." I nod and she walks to the bathroom. Cam takes her bag and puts it in the guest room.
"So where have you two been staying?" I ask.
"Hotel." Karin says.
"What? Why did you ask to stay here? Nash and I can sleep on like an air mattress if you need a place to stay."
"Seriously Mace its ok. We have to leave on Friday to go to New York anyway." I nod and Nash outs his hands on my arms and rubs them. I lay my body back on his chest and he wraps his arms fully around me.
"I love you." Nash whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek. I smile.
"Ok what restaurant would you like?" Mom asks walking next to me.
"Wanna do Mellow Mushroom?" I ask.
"Sure." Everyone agrees. I take Nash's hand and we get in the car and drive to the pizzeria. We sit down and I sit next to Nash and across from Cam, Karin, and mom.
"Ok so tell me about your mom." She says. I sigh.
"She's interesting. We are opposites actually. Her daughter, my half sister is exactly like means nothing like Molly. Ann is 15 and she is adorable. She's a younger Sierra." Mom laughs. "Um then there is Harrison-" Cameron makes a gagging  noise. I glare at him and mom smacks his arm.
"I'm sorry but I hate that guy." Cam says.
"Anyway, Harrison is my twin brother." Mom gasps.
"You're a twin?" She asks. I nod. "So why doesn't Cameron like him?"
"I have no idea."
"That ass thinks that just cause him and Mace have the same parents that he is better than me. She was mine first." Cam fights.
"Cameron I like you more don't worry." I say.
"It's ok I already knew." I laugh.
"So what about your biological-"
"dad?" I finish her sentence. She nods with a smile. I play with my hands and Nash puts his arm around me. "My uh dad he died in the war." I say.
"Aww sweetie I didn't mean to-"
"You didn't know but that's where I went a few days ago. Harrison and I saw his grave." I say.
"Honey I'm sorry."
"No even if he isn't alive it was still nice to meet his grave. I could talk to it for hours." I smirk. Mom grabs my hand and holds it.
"I bet he loved you very much." I nod and smile.
"I hope so."