Chapter 12

-Macy POV-
After telling Jake and Ann the great news I walk outside and call Ally. No answer. What is up with her lately? I call Nash.
"Hey babe." He answers.
"Nash wear something casual and pack a bag. I'm taking you on a trip." I say.
"A trip where?" He asks.
"That is for me to know and you to find out." I say. He laughs.
"Fine but just know I'm not happy with you not telling me." I laugh.
"Sucks. See you In a little bit." I say. I hang up and walk back into Ann's room. "So I'm going on a trip with Nash for our anniversary so take care of my sister and text me everything going on." I say to Foushee. He nods.
"Have fun!" Ann says with a wink. I smile and walk to the elevator I ride it down the lobby, then get in my car and drive home. I pull up to the house and walk to my room. Nash is packing and when he sees me he smiles.
"So is there anyway I can bribe you to tell me?" He asks softly putting his hands in my waist. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.
"You are just gonna have to wait." I say.
"You sure about that?" He asks placing a kiss on my neck. I get goosebumps and back away from him.
"I'm positive." I say grabbing my bag and setting it on my bed. I grab clothes and am folding them in my bag when Nash pulls my hair from over my shoulder onto my back and kisses me neck a few times. "Nash." I moan. Oh crap I just moaned. He smirks.
"Yes?" He asks innocently.
"Uh uh um I...I...should pack." I stutter.
"Fine but we will be all alone this weekend." He whispers sending even more chills down my body. He zips up his suitcase and walks out of the room. Damn what is this boy doing to me? I finish packing and check the online plane tickets and the reservations I made at a fancy hotel. I smile to myself. Nash is never gonna forget this trip.
Nash puts our bags in the car and we drive to the airport.
"You know I'm gonna hear where we're going over the speakers of the plane right?" He says as we park.
"Shit." I say. Nash laughs.
"Hey if you really want it to be a surprise I'll cover my ears." He says. I smile and kiss him.
"Thank you." He smiles and we grab our bags and walk to the front desk. I show them our tickets and hand them our bags. We walk on the plane and sit next to each other with me on window seat. The flight attendant starts speaking and I cover Nash's ears the whole time.
"So do I get a hint?" He asks a few minutes after take off.
"Nope." I say.
"Babe!" He whines. I kiss him.
"You will find out tomorrow." I say. He growls. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, falling asleep.
I wake up as we land and Nash is still asleep. I smile and as everyone starts to get off the plane I wake him up. We hold hands and walk through the airport with our heads down trying to not get noticed. Once we grab our bags we call an uber to drive us to five star hotel. Yes five star. I'm such a great girlfriend.
"So there are a lot of palm trees. Are we in Hawaii?" He asks. I smile.
"I'm not that rich babe." He laughs.
We pull up to the hotel and check in.
"Ah... Mr. and Mrs. Grier," I look at Nash and he looks back at me like I just told him we won the lottery. I smile and look back at the man at the desk. "Let's see we have a master bedroom containing a king bed, a full kitchen, a bathroom with two sinks, and free room service." I nod and he hands me the keys. "I hope you have an incredible stay at the-"
"Don't say your name please. It's actually our anniversary and what we are doing here is all a surprise." I say. The man smiles.
"Well you are very lucky with this one." He says. Nash smiles.
"I am aren't I?" I blush, which I never do when it comes to him, making me blush more.
"Well uh thank you!" I say taking the keys and Nash's hand. We get in the elevator and once the doors close Nash pins me against the elevator wall and kisses me.
"You are the best Mrs. Grier." He says. I smile.
"I know right?" The doors ding and I take his hand and pull him to our sweet. I walk in and my mouth drops. I look at Nash and his is wide open to.
"Wow." He says.
"This is a lot bigger than the pictures." I say. He closes the doors and I walk around. When you first walk in the door there is two couches and coffee table In between them. If you turn to the right there is two long steps leading to the king bed and left from there is the bathroom and right is the closet. If you head out of the bedroom and keep walking there is the kitchen with a fridge, oven, toaster, microwave and a table.
I walk out of the room and Nash is looking around the "living room" I try to walk past him but he stops me by picking me up. He walks back towards the room and sets me on the bed before jumping over me and laying next to me. I turn to him and smile.
"I say we just forget everything you planed and stay right here for a few days." He says pulling my body to his. I smile.
"Sounds good but there is one place we have to go but that will only take one day so there is still 2 more days to just relax and spend time just you and me." I say. He smiles and kisses me for a second.
"Sounds like a plan." He says before kissing me again. This is gonna be the best trip ever!