Chapter 18

-Macy POV 1 week later-
     I walk into my new job while Nash is at work with Ally. Once I told Ally some of her southern routes came out to so she decided to join me and not tell Hayes.
"Hey Macy. Hey Ally." Sanders says.
"Hey." I say setting my bag in the back.
"Can you go clean some of the guns on the counter over there?" Ally nods and we walk to the counter.
"Yea sure." I walk over and grab the supplies.
"So isn't your birthday coming up?" He asks me.
"Stalking much?" I ask. He laughs.
"Well you know you filled out an application giving your birthday." I laugh.
"Oh right."
"Well as your friend and boss you may have the week off." I smile.
"Thank you Sanders but no thanks. I really need the job's pay." He nods.
"Come on Mace! I'll be working. Besides you and Nash can be home alone for a while." Ally says with a wink. I roll my eyes.
"No but thank you Sanders."
"Ok well if you decide you want to take a day off let me know." I nod and hear the door ring as Sanders walks to his office.
"-does she like?" I hear Hayes's voice say.
"I think maybe a 22 but I'm not getting her a gun. I know my Macy and that if she gets a gun she is gonna accidentally shoot me." Nash says. I gasp and duck under the counter pulling Ally with me.
"Uh hi I'll uh be right with you." I say in a deep voice.
"Ok well I just need like a membership card he or something. Like a card for free shooting time at the range." Nash says.
"Uh uh yea here. How much do you want on it?"
"Uh lets do $200." I shoot up.
"$200!" I ask.
"Macy what are you doing here?" Nash asks.
"Uh hey babe how are you?"
"So this is your new job?" Hayes asks. I nod and Nash growls. "Wait if you're here then that means- Allison!" I look down and Ally slowly gets up.
"No no no nope quit. I'm not risking you getting hurt!" Nash yells.
"No. I'm helping us Nash."
"I don't care-"
"Everybody on the ground!" We hear a deep voice yell cocking a glock. I gasp and get down.
"Open the register." He says pointing the gun at me. My heart beats fast and my blood runs cold.
"Hey hey hey! I'll do it just don't point the gun at her head." Nash says getting up. The man points the gun at him and Nash slowly grabs a key behind the counter and opens the register.
"All the money better be on the desk when I get back." He says walking backwards and grabbing guns, stuffing them in a bag.
"Nash I'm scared." I say.
"Just be quiet and do what he says." I nod and try not to let the tears of fear drain from my eyes. I look at the guy then my bag. The guy turns for a second and I grab my phone from my bag. I take it, call 911, and then leave it ringing in my bag. I sit back as the guy walks towards us.
"So is it ready?" Nash nods. We hear sirens out side and cops rush in and Nash ducks taking me in his arms.
"Drop your weapon!" The police yell. The man grumbles and drops the gun letting the police cuff him.
"Nash I-"
"Shh come here." He says putting my head on his chest. I close my eyes and breath heavily.

     Once we get home we change into our pjs still shook up.
"Uh can I see you in the living room?" Nash asks as I brush my hair. I nod and  walk to the living room and sit next to Ally who Hayes stands in front of. I look at her confused as Nash stands in front of me.
"You realized that you could have been killed right?" Hayes asks choking on his words. Ally and I nod.
"With all that happening I started to think. What would I do if I lost you?" Nash says kneeling in front of my and grabbing my hands. "You are my world Macy. If you got hurt tonight I don't know what I would do. I love you so so much and you can't leave me or I'll lose my mind." I look at Ally and see her and Hayes talking.
"You didn't lose me though and that's a good thing." He looks down and his tear drops on my knee. "Nash." I stand up and so does he. I hug him tightly as he starts crying again. "Promise me," he says pulling back from the hug. "You won't step foot in that place ever again." I nod.
"I promise." I say. He nods and hugs me again.
"Ok now go ahead to sleep I need to talk to Hayes about something." I look at Hayes then Nash then walk to my room. I lay on the bed and scroll through my phone.