Chapter 24

-Nash POV-
Pregnant? Pregnant. I got her pregnant. How? I mean I know how but we used protection right? Oh right now we didn't. I remember now. I thought I won't get her pregnant screw the condom, it feels better without it. Ok sorry off topic.
"Pregnant as in you have a little baby in your stomach?" She nods. I smile.
"Why are you smiling? I'm 18 I can't have a baby!"
"This is another step to our family! I'm so happy why aren't you?"
"Of course I'm happy. I'm just scared."
"Don't be. Baby you and me are having been a child together. I not leaving your side." I say. She smiles and rubs her stomach with both her hands. I smile and squat down so my face is in front of her stomach.
"Hey there. I'm your dad and the girl who's carrying you, that's your mom and we are gonna be the best parents." I say resulting a smile from Macy. I get back up and she's kings her arms around me. I lift her up and wrap her legs around me.
"We're gonna be parents!" She says. I smile and kiss her, setting her down.
"Parents?" Hayes asks walking into the kitchen. "Wait are you pregnant?" I look at Nash. He high fives Nash. "Anyway what!" Hayes asks after his congratulations-on-getting-laid high five to his idiot brother.
"Hayes you can't tell anyone especially Cameron." I say. Nash's eyes widen.
"Ah Dammit Cameron is gonna kill me!" Nash yells.
"Why am I gonna kill you?" Cameron asks closing the front door I didn't hear open.
"Uh..uh..um-"
"Your gonna kill him because we haven't picked a wedding date yet?"
"Why would I be mad?" Cam asks.
"Because you would think Nash was a responsible and more eligible fiancé if we picked a date." I lie. He shrugs.
"Ok well I need your car keys. The dealership wants to do a few tests on it." I nod and grab them out of my pocket and hand them to him. "Ok be back soon." He says leaving. I lay my head on Nash's chest.
"I don't like lying to him." I say.
"I know baby maybe we won't have to we just need to wait a little bit." I nod.
"Well I'm just gonna tell you guys that you are stupid and should have safe sex that's all I'm saying." Hayes says. I glare at him and he walks back to his room.
"Well our baby girl is gonna be so happy once he's here."
"You mean baby boy." I say. He smirks.
"Sweetheart it's gonna be a girl." Nash says insisting. I laugh.
"I guess we will just have to see." I say.
"Anyway I guess I can't be in the movie anymore." I say sadly.
"Why not?"
"Why not? I'll be huge by the time we start filming." I say. He shrugs.
"So? They can rewrite it."
"Nash." I say. He smiles.
"Fine you stay home and rest because we are having a baby." He says putting his hands on my waist. I smile and kiss him.
"So what's step one in having a baby?" I ask.
"I think we should get our own house." He says. I nod.
"Then a nursery for the baby." He smiles.
"Come on why don't we go to lunch to celebrate."
"I'm not hungry. Whatever I eat I might throw up."
"Right what about we get the guys and go bowling?" I nod.
"Ok I'll text Ally and Ann. You text Calum and Foushee. I'll go talk to Hayes and see if he wants to come and invite Jackie." He nods and takes out his phone. I walk to Hayes's room and knock on the door.
"Yea?"
"Hey we are going bowling with some people. You and Jackie wanna come? Ally and Cal will be there though." He nods.
"Yea ill text her. Wen do we leave?"
"Uh 30 minutes?" He nods and I walk back to my room. I text Ann and Ally and they answer yes. I change into jean shorts and a white tshirt then Nash's green flannel. Nash walks in.
"They're in."

     Once we get back from bowling, which I won by the way, we go back to my house to hang out. I sit in Nash's lap on the chair.
"Ok we have invited you guys here for s reason." Nash says as everyone sits down. I nod an all eyes are on us. He looks at me waiting for me to say it.
"Ok uh I'm uh...I'm...um..um." I take a death breath. "I'm pregnant." They gasp.
"I'm gonna be an aunt!" Ann yells.
"Macy!" Ally yells getting of Calum and running towards me. I stand up and hug her. I hug Ally then Jackie as Nash is congratulated by the guys.
"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Jackie asks.
"I want a boy." I say.
"I want a girl." Nash says. I smile.
"What's your reasoning for a boy?"
"I want our oldest to be a boy. It was so much fun growing up with an older brother I want my kids to grow up with an older brother to." I say.
"Well I want our oldest to be a girl because I never had an older sister or a sister at all until Skylynn. Sisters are so much fun and having the oldest be a girl makes it better."
"What if you have twins? A boy and a girl?"
"I don't want twins. Twins means double everything double the time and money and well work." Nash says.
"But what if they are twins? You won't love them?" I ask ready to cry. His eyes widen.
"No no no baby!" He yells I start to cry into his chest.
"What's wrong with her?" I hear him whisper to the girls.
"It's her hormones." Ally whispers back.
"Oh. Thanks." Nash says he pulls me back and looks at me. "I am gonna love our child no matter what ok?" He says wiping my tears. I smile.
"Ok!" I say cheerfully. He looks at me confused as I smile and turn back to the girls.