Chapter 14

Rated R.....ish
-Macy POV-
Nash's face when we got to the park was something I'd never forget. We go on small rides and then Nash walks me to the biggest roller last I've ever seen.
"Um....maybe I'll sit this one out." I say. Nash laughs.
"Nope."
~flashback same day when they were 12~
"Macy lets go on this one!" Nash yells pointing to a huge, tall roller coaster. I shake my head.
"Nash I don't want to do this one."
"Hey." He says taking my hand.
"We are doing it together."
"Yea but you love roller coasters." I say looking at the cart go up holding 15 people then dropping.
"But I love you." He mumbles. No he couldn't have said that. Does he love me? I mean I've loved him since I met him when we were 8.
"I'll go with you." I say. He smiles and we run up to the line.
"Sorry kids you're to short." The man says.
"Yes!" I cheer. Nash laughs and we walk back out to the park. "Nash lets go on the big swings!"
~over~
"Come on. We didn't when we were 12." Nash says.
"Yea cause we were to short best news of my life by the way." He laughs. "Besides wouldn't you rather go on a more safe ride like oh the elephants!" I yell to four dumbo rides with four year olds riding in the seat as it spins and goes a foot off the ground.
"Come on. If you go on this ride. I will buy you nothing you want."
"Ok I want......to not go on this ride." I smile hopeful.
"Well you're going wether I buy you something or nah." I growl and smile.
"I want some stuff from pink." I say.
"Ok you got it."
"Good because you have to go with me to buy it."
"Eww no."
"I go on roller coaster you buy my stuff from a bra store. I say it's fair."
"Ok you have to go on a 100% safe roller coaster and I have to go to a bra and pantie store. Mine is worse."
"Take it or leave it." He growls.
"Fine." I smile and we walk in line for the roller coaster.
I wake up with my head nuzzled in Nash's neck and my hand on his chest. I take his arms off me and sit up swinging my legs off the side of the bed. I get up and yawn walking to the kitchen. I pull out the bacon. Yea no I don't want to do this. I walk to the phone and call room service.
"Room service." They answer.
"Hey I'm in the master suite. I would like 2 egg, bacon, waffle, hash brown specials." I say.
"Ok and that is free of charge. It should be there in 5 to 10 minutes."
"Thanks." I hang up and all to the room. I smile and sit on top of Nash.
"What are you doing?" He asks confused.
"Breakfast will be here soon get up." I say. He groans.
"No." He says barely opening his eyes. I lean down so our faces are inches apart.
"What do I have to do to get you up?" I ask immediately regretting it. He smiles and sits up so I'm sitting facing him on his lap.
"Well-"
"Tonight." I say.
"What?"
"I'm ready. Tonight."
"Really?"
"I love you so why wait?" I ask. He smiles and kisses me."Now get up."  I say getting off him and connecting my feet to the floor. There is a knock on the door and I open it. A man a little older than me walks in with a cart of food. He walks to the kitchen and sets everything on the table.
"So like they said on the phone this is entirely free." The guy says with a smile. I return it.
"Thank you. Oh and here." I say handing him a five dollar tip.
"No thank you." He says.
"Nash come on!" I yell he walks out without a shirt just sweatpants. The guy looks at Nash and Nash smirks walking past him and wrapping his arms around me and walking to the table. We sit down and dig in. "Why did you smirk at him?" I ask.
"When he saw you weren't single his face went to happy to dammit she's taken." I laugh. "So plans for today?"
"Uh actually no. I was thinking we could go walk around maybe go to the beach or we could just stay here and cuddle and watch movies." I say. He nods.
"Well you know my vote." I smile and shake my head.
"Is that all you think about?"
"Not all the time and I don't just want to do it I want you. Everything you do just-"
"Turns you on?" I ask with a smirk. He glares at me. "What?"
"It's not funny it's embarrassing. Every time you bite your lip or sit on my lap I pray the cat doesn't leave the bag."
"What?" I ask completely confused.
"A boner Macy!" Nash says. She smiles and gets up. She slings one leg over me and sits on my lap facing me.
"Does this turn you on?"
"Very much yes." I laugh.
"Good." I kiss him and our mouths move in sync. I grind my hips on his making him let out a tiny moan. I smile in victory. I feel a bulge from under me. I pull back and bite my lip at Nash's embarrassed face. I laugh and get off him.
"Whoa whoa whoa that is not fair!" He says as I walk to the bedroom. I turn back to him.
"Then come get me." I say. I turn back around and keep walking to the room. I hear his feet patter against the ground making me laugh. He gets behind me and I don't turn around. He lifts my shirt over my head.
"I'm not waiting until tonight." He whispers.