Chapter 2

-Nash POV-
     Macy left. She's gone. I get up and wipe my tears.
"Hey buddy." Hayes says.
"Hayes she left me." I say. "I should never have let Taylor come over and practice lines. I should have known she would try something because Macy said so. She is always right about this stuff. And now she declined my proposal."
"Dude you proposed!" He asks.
"I panicked I didn't want to lose her and that was the only way and she still walked out on me."
"Nash you need to go get her."
"I can't. She quoted Panic! at the Disco and said if I love her to just let her go." I say sitting down.
"Look Nash you should know that if me and Ally were in this scenario I'd never give up."
"I'll never stop loving her Hayes but I can't chase after her without making her even more crazy. She needs time."
"I'm sorry bro."
"Thanks Hayes. I'm gonna go on a walk and think about some things. I'll be back soon." I walk outside and down the street walking until I reach the beach. I sigh and look at the ocean from afar.
"Hey." I hear behind me.
"Taylor leave me alone." I say.
"Nash I can't do that. The way you make me feel is unexplainable." She says. I turn and see her wearing a skirt and a green shirt tied down the middle.
"Same here except you make me feel guilt, regret, awful, and many more."
"Oh come on Nashey you know that kiss meant something to you."
"It didn't. I don't want anything to do with you!"
"Well now that Macy is out of the picture your gonna want everything to do with me." She says. I scoff.
"Never Taylor. I'm getting Macy back." I say walking past her.
"We'll see." She says. I walk back home and slam the door.
"Hey what's up with you?" Foushee asks.
"A lot." I say there is a knock on the door. Foushee gets it and Ann walks in.
"You no good lying cheating son of a-"
"Whoa Ann." Jake says wrapping his arm around her waist. "What's going on?"
"Ask Nash. He broke my sister. Ally texted me. You cheat on her then propose? Are you mad?" Ann asks.
"Ann, Taylor kissed me! Macy tried to walk out and I proposed trying to make her stay and she still left. Ann I tried and she told me to let her go. Ann believe me when I say that I will do anything to get her back but if I do it will only send her away more." I say. Ann sighs.
"Nash I'll talk to her."
"Don't. I need to fix this myself."
"Well Hayes and Ally are going with us to a museum." Foushee says. I nod and sit back down. Ally and Hayes walk from their room and out the door along with Ann and Foushee. The door closes and opens back up. Ally walks in and hugs me.
"What's this for?" I ask.
"I thought you might need one and I'm the closest person to Macy you'll get." She says. I smirk.
"Thank you Ally." She pulls back and slaps me.
"Oww." I say holding my cheek.
"You can guess what that was for." She says. I nod.
"Bye Nash." She walks out the door, closing it. I sigh. What am I gonna do to get her back. I run my fingers through my hair and lay my head back. There is a small knock on the door. I growl and open the door to Macy who has tear stains down her cheeks.
"Hey." She says, her voice cracking.
"Hi look Mace-"
"Nash I didn't come back for us to get back together but I need you as my friend." She says. I nod and sigh. Friend.
"Uh yea I-I can do that." I say. She starts crying again and puts her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back. "Come on. Let go sit down." She sniffles and nods. She walks in and I shut the door. I lead her to the couch and we sit down side by side. She crosses her legs and turns her body to me.
"Nash I found my dad." She says. I smile.
"Isn't that good?" She nods.
"He's in the army." She says crying. My eyebrows raise and she puts her head in her hand. I turn her body and pick her up, putting her in my lap. She puts her head on my shoulder and plays with my hand.
"Are you gonna visit him?" I ask.
"I don't know." She says picking up her head and wiping her eyes. "I mean I want to know everyone who has missed my life. I met my biological mom who I probably just made hate me, I met my twin brother, my half sister, meeting my biological dad would complete everything but-" She lets a few tears fall. "Nash I'm scared."
"Hey." I say pulling her head back to my shoulder. "I would be scared to but you are the bravest person I know and you'll get through this." She puts her head up and looks at me.
"You're making it really hard to not like you." She says. I put my hand on her cheek and wipe her tears.
"Well I could say the same thing cause I'm still in love with you." I say. She smiles and bites her lip driving me crazy. "See why do you do that? Stop being cute and making me hate myself even more." I say. She laughs.
"Nash back to my problems." She whines. I laugh.
"Look as your......friend......I'm gonna help you through this." I say. She smiles.
"Thank you."
"Can I ask you something?" 
"Sure."
"Do you think you could ever forgive me?"
"Nash I'm sitting in your lap. You're forgiven." She says. I laugh and take her hand.
"Do you think we could ever be together again?" She nods.
"I can't stay away from you for very long. That's why I came to you instead of Ally or Andrea or Jenn. Give me a little time before we get back together."
"As long as I get you in the end take all the time you need." She smiles. "Well don't take a long time cause I'm already insane without kissing you right now." She laughs.
"Well um I'm gonna think about my dad and I'll tell you my game plan." I nod.
"Well I'll be here I have nothing else to do."
"What about the movie with her." She says saying her bitterly.
"I'm gonna quit."
"What no! Nash you can't."
"I don't want to be near Taylor anymore. I want to be one hundred percent dedicated to you even if I can't call you mine." She smiles.
"Wow that's....so sweet of you." She says shocked. I give her a small smile. She gets up and we walk to the door. "Well uh I'll um see you later." She says still shocked. I nod. She walks to her car and pulls out of the driveway. I shut the door and smile against the door. She still wants me.

Lasting Forever (a n.g fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें