Chapter 28

-Nash POV-
Macy and I wait until we hear her name being called. We walk back and Macy lays down on a slightly tilted back bed. I sit next to her and grab her hand.
"Hi my name is Addison I will be you and your child's Doctor." Macy smiles.
"I'm Macy and this my fiancé Nash." She shakes our hands.
"Ok." She says sitting down looking at a clipboard. "So this is your 2nd week of pregnancy?" Macy nods. "Ok so It's to early in the pregnancy to actually see the baby so I will set up an appointment for you guys at about 10 weeks." I nod and Addison shakes our hands again.
"Ok well thank you." I say standing up. Addison nods and walks out of the room. Macy sighs.
"What now?" She asks
"Uh start unpacking?" Macy smiles and nods. She gets up and together we walk to the car to our new house where our boxes are in a huge room. I look at Macy and pull out my phone. I call all the guys and make them come help us unpack.
-Macy POV-

I pick up a box and carry it to what is now mine and Nash's room. It is full of our bed and dressers thanks to the movers. I open the box and start putting up pictures and memories. I pull one out of Nash and I when we were 9. I smile and look at it remembering this day as if it were yesterday.

*flashback*
"Macy come on let's go exploring!" Hamilton yells. I smile and follow him as we trudge though the forest.
"But Hamilton what if we get lost?" I ask.
"First off we won't and second off what did I say about calling me Hamilton? I'm Nash now." I smile.
"You'll always be Hamilton to me." He smiles.
"Kids don't go to far." My mom yells after us.
"Honey why don't we take a picture?" Mrs. Floyd says walking to us. Hami- err- Nash humps but puts his arm around me as we take picture.

*flashback over*

Wow this picture was 10 years ago.
"Hey." Nash says walking in.
"Hey." I say.
"I remember that day." He says glancing at the photo I just put up. I smile and nod.
"Me to." I say. He smiles.
"Crazy how we've known each other for so long and now we're getting married and having a baby."
"Who knew that icky boy who lived down the street would be my best friend and my husband?" He smiles.
"Oh so that's how you referred to me as."
"Well before my dad left he told me all boys has cooties." Nash smiles.
"That's exactly what I'll be telling our daughter."
"Yea but with girls since we're having a boy." Nash smirks and kisses me.
"It's a girl." He says quickly before running out of the room. I shake my head with a smile and continue to stand up pictures.

-Ally POV-
    "Calum stop." I say as Calum kisses my neck.
"What why?" He asks.
"Because I'm not having sex with you on a tour bus." I say. He snarls. "Did you really think I was gonna let this happen on one of these tiny beds?" I ask.
"I hoped so." He says honestly. I roll my eyes. There is a buzz on my phone followed by Jet Black Heart as my ringtone. I pick my phone up and answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Alls." Macy says.
"Hey."
"So we just moved in and the doctor said it was to early for any baby check ups so no news on the baby. Nash still wants a girl though."
"Cool well I have to go I'm on the tour bus." There is a pause on the phone.
"Yea sure." Macy says.
"What?"
"Alls you aren't who you used to be. When you were with Hayes we hung out all the time and you were more well fun."
"I not fun enough for you?"
"No Ally I meant oh never mind what I said but Cal's changed you ok. That's all I'm saying."
"I don't go around saying things about Nash do I?"
"No Ally-"
"Yea so Cal has nothing to do with this. I haven't changed for your information. Bye." I say hanging up and tossing my phone on the chair.
"Macy doesn't approve of me anymore?" Cal asks.
"I don't know but I don't care. I love you."
"I love you to."

-Ann POV-
I walk into Macy's new house because Jake has to help move them in.
"Hey where's Mace?" I ask Hayes.
"Um their room I think." He says. I smile as a thanks and walk to her room. She sits on the bed looking at the wall in front of her with her phone in her hand.
"Mace you ok?" She looks at me and nods.
"Yea I'm good." She lies.
"What's wrong I know you're lying." She smirks.
"Ally doesn't know that Calum's a bad influence. I'm worried about her."