Chapter 7

I just want to start off by giving a shout out to abbyjhoran because she is a really good friend of mine and she is writing a book called Daddy Direction and I'm in it playing Kate who is dating Hayes...heehee. So go follow her and read and vote on her book!
------------------
-Macy POV-
    Nash and I sit cuddling on the couch. Mom is in her room taking a nap even though it's 11 and she woke up 3 hours ago... Whatever she's getting old. Foushee is out somewhere and Hayes and Ally are back at the park talking about stuff they won't tell us.
"So what do you want to do today?" Nash asks.
"Well Mom wants to meet Molly and I really don't want that to happen." I say. He laughs.
"What could go wrong?" He asks. I look at him and get up on my knees facing him.
"Everything! They could fight over me which I hate so much even thinking about it. Molly could get mad I call my mom mom instead of her. Nash everything could go wrong!" He smiles and turns his body so he's facing me crossing his legs.
"Well then let's go do something to give a reason why we can't let them meet."
"Ok uh what do you want to do then?" I ask.
"Well we could say we went out but go lock ourselves in our room." He says with a wink. I glare at him.
"Nash."
"Yea I knew that was a long shot." He says. I laugh.
"Well what is Ann doing? Let's go hang out with her."
"Nash she is 15 she has school."
"Then let's go have lunch with her." I grab my phone and text her asking. She replies yes with a smiley face. "Ok let's go." He says.
"Let me go get ready." I run to my room and put on jeggings and a white long sleeved American eagle shirt with red converse. I walk back out and Nash and I get in the car, going through Chick -fil -a first of course, then to her school. Foushee texts me. "What are you doing?" I read his text aloud.
Me: About to have lunch with Ann
Foushee: Omw!
I laugh and see his car pull up.
"How far away were you?" I ask as Nash and I get out of the car and automatically hold hands.
"Well I was picking up something at CVS that's across the street." He says. I laugh and we walk to the front desk.
"How can I help you?" A lady asks.
"Um we're here to have lunch with my little sister she's in eighth grade." I say. She nods.
"Ok her lunch is starting in about two minutes so just take a visitors sticker and you can walk through the cafeteria to the picnic benches." I smile.
"Thank you." We out the sticker on and walk back out to the cafeteria.
"Wait Ann is 15 right?" Nash asks. I nod.
"Why is she still in eighth grade? She should be a freshman."
"Oh she was held back in 4th grade." Foushee says. I nod. He smiles and we sit on the picnic benches and wait for her.
"You were almost held back if it wasn't for me." Nash says point my side. I squirm.
"Yea I know." I say.
"How did that happen?" Jake asks. I bang my head on the table.
"Well if she didn't raise her grade in Science in seventh grade she would have been held back and I made her study so hard that she got a 95 on the final exam." I nod.
"Wow you should be a pro tutor." Jake says. I laugh.
"He's a terrible tutor. He's too distracting." I say.
"Only to you and I purposely do that." He says. I roll my eyes.
"Hey here are some people coming." Jake says. We get up and I see Ann's friend Jackie.
"Jackie!" I yell. She walks to me with a smile as everyone sits at the tables looking at us weirdly.
"Hey Macy, Nash.... Jake." She says wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh.
"Anyway where's Ann?" I ask.
"Oh talking to our History teacher."
"Oh boy." Jake says. I smile. We see Ann run out of the school doors and jump down the steps.
"Jake!" She yells. He smiles. "I got a 78 on my quiz!" She cheers.
"Congrats?" He asks.
"I am below average! Below average!" She yells. We laugh at her.
"Well my studying payed off." Jake says wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Please you distracted me the whole time." She says.
"See!" I say pushing Nash's chest. He laughs.
"Well we can go sit over here without well....them." She says nodding to everyone sitting down. We laugh and start walking.
"Jackie you wanna join?" I ask. She smiles and nods following us. We sit in a circle and I sit in Nash's lap. Ever since we got back together I just don't want to not touch him thinking he could leave. We open our food and start eating.
"How'd you do on French?" Jake asks Ann. She shrugs.
"I bet I failed that." She says taking a bite of her sandwich. My phone rings.
"Uh hey Jackskon." I answer.
"Hey are you gonna come to the game it starts in like 10 minutes." He says.
"Uh yea we'll go we are having lunch with Ann and will come after."
"Ok cool. I'm excited your gonna be there."
"Well uh good luck. Bye." I hang up.
"Who was that?" Nash asks taking a bite of his sandwich.
"Harrison's friend." I say. "So we're going to a volleyball match after to avoid mom." I say. He nods.
"Why are you avoiding your mom?" Ann asks.
"Well she wants to meet Molly which is a recipe for disaster." I say. Ann nods in agreement.
"Hey before you go there is a teacher I want you guys to meet." Ann says.
"Who?" Jackie asks.
"Mrs. Heath She's our English teacher who I forced to watch your guys' videos before I knew you were my sister." She says, her eyes automatically widening.
"You're a secret fan of me!" I say. She scratches her head. "We're you a MagCon Fan?" She doesn't answer making us laugh. "Who did you have a crush on?"
"I'm not answering that in front of my boyfriend." She says. "Or you." She says to me. I gasp.
"It was Nash wasn't it." I say. We all laugh.
"Nash why you always got to steal my girl?" Foushee asks. I smile.
"Sorry Ann but I have dibs." I say wrapping my arm around him. He smiles at me.
"And I have dibs on you." He says. I scoff.
"Please like anyone else would want me." I say.
"Macy you were my favorite in MagCon." Jake says. I laugh and high five him.
"Well my favorite was Matthew." I say. Nash growls making me laugh.
"Jealous?" I ask.
"You know what? (*cough* Katie if you're reading this *cough*) I'm gonna just start dating Ann."
"No!" Foushee and I yell at the same time. Ann and Nash laugh.
"I love you." I tell Nash with a smile hoping he'll keep me. He smiles and kisses me for a second.
"I know." He shrugs.
"Wow pulled a Macy didn't you?" He nods and we hear a bell ring.
"Ok let's go meet Heath." Ann says.
"Ann I'll catch up with you later. I need to go ask Mr. Fisher about my calculus grade." She nods.
"Wait you take calculus in eighth grade?" I ask.
"Well she's in advanced math."
"What are you in?" Nash asks.
"The lowest." She says proud. "How were your grades?" She asks me.
"Oh I was valid Victorian." I say. She laughs.
"Maybe you should help me study. You'd be better than him." She says pointing to Foushee. We laugh. We walk to her locker and then to her English classroom. "Mrs. Heath!" Ann yells.
"Hello Ann great to see you again." She says. I smirk. Mrs. Heath looks really young.
"Mrs. Heath this is my sister Macy, her boyfriend Ann, and....Jake." Ann introduces. Jake smirks.
"It's nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Heath the English teacher and I've been teaching here for 2 years." She says. I smile and shake her hand.
"Well you've known Ann longer than me." I say. She looks at me confused.
"Long story."
"Hey aren't you the guy Ann has a crush on?" Heath says pointing to Nash.
"Had, Mrs. Heath. Had." We laugh. "That was before I knew Macy was my sister and then I developed a crush on another guy."
"He famous or you know him?"
"Both." She says. Jake smiles. "He's also a terrible tutor." We laugh.
"I'm not that bad!" Jake says. "It's not my fault you get distracted."
"Yes it is!" Ann fights. We awe.
"Wait so he's your boyfriend?" Mrs. Heath asks. Ann nods. "That's why you said his name awkwardly." Jake wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Is he ok with you having a crush on your sister's boyfriend?" Ann bangs her head on Jake's stomach.
"I'm learning." Jake says.
"It's the eyes. They trap every girl." I say. He rolls his eyes. "See like doing that might make a girl faint."
"Do you ever swoon over them?" Heath asks me jokingly.
"No he does it all the time to me." I say. Nash laughs.
"Only when you make no sense." He says.
"Which is all the time." Jake points out. People wearing the same shirt as Ann start walking in who I'm guessing are in her class and looking at us confused.
"Well it was very nice meeting you guys." Mrs. Heath says.
"You too!" I say shaking her hand.
"Well you have to come back and visit sometime."
"We definitely will. Someone has to come when Ann gets in trouble right?" I ask. She laughs.
"So ill see you after school?" Ann asks us. I nod.
"Yea you can just come to our house. Oh you can meet my mom." I say. She smiles.
"Can't wait. Jake my parents have work can you pick me up from school today?"
"I guess I can help you out." He sighs. We laugh.
"Ann come here!" A guy yells across the room.
"No." She says. He rolls his eyes and sits down. "Ok so I'll see y'all later." We nod and hug her bye. We walk out the door.
"Wait forgot something." Jake says. He turns around and we follow him we stand in the doorway and watch him approach Ann, he puts his hands on her waist and kisses her in front of her class. He pulls back and winks then walks out.
"Wow you probably embarrassed the fudge out of her." I say. He smiles.
"I know."