Chapter 15

-Nash POV- 
     I look over at Macy and she's still asleep. I smile and flashback to....everything. I smile and get up. I walk to the shower and turn on the water. I get in and wash my hair and body. I get out and put on boxers and walk to the living room and sit on the couch. I scroll through my social media and feel hands slide down my chest.
"Hey." I say. Macy kisses my cheek then nibbles on my ear.
"Hey."
"So I made reservations at a fancy restaurant for us in an hour. I already showered so I just have to change."
"Ok I'll go shower." She walks to the bathroom and shuts the door. I hear the water turn on. I walk to the closet and put on khakis and a blue long sleeved polo I tuck in to my pants. I put a blazer over it.
     The water turns off and Macy walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Control Nash control. I bite my lip and walk past her to the bathroom where I slick my hair back. I look out and the closet door is shut. I pull off the bed sheets and leave a note that we need more and then the closet door's handle turns and Macy steps out in a short blue strapless dress with a small bow on her waist. I smile.
"Wow." I say. She smiles and walks to me. She puts her arms around my neck.
"You don't look to bad yourself." She says. I smile and kiss her. Kissing her makes me flashback to everything that happened a few hours ago. I smile knowing she's thinking about it to. I pull back.
"Come on madam we wouldn't want to be late." I say holding out my arm. She smiles and loops her arm though mine.
Once we finish eating we get back to the hotel and change into comfortable clothes.
"I don't want to leave tomorrow." She says plopping on the bed. I crawl on the bed opposite of her so only my head is hovering over her. You know sorts in the Spider-Man movie.
"Well I'll make you a deal." I say. She smiles. "Once Ann is out of the hospital and everything is back to normal I promise we will come back to this very room and spend a week up here." She puts her hands on my head and pulls my face to hers.
"I love you so much." She says. I lean in a few more inches so our lips touch.
"I love you so much more."
"Is that a challenge?" She asks.
"Maybe." I say with a smirk. She turns so we are both in the same position facing each other.
"Well I love you more than all the stars in the sky." She says sitting down cris cross.
"Well I love you more than all the grass in a field." I say wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her sideways so our bodies are next to each other but my head is over hers.
"I love you more than all the pairs of shoes Andrea has."
"Wow hard to beat but.... I love you more than Kanye loves Kayne." I say.
"You win." She says. We laugh and I kiss her. She pulls back randomly and I look at her funny. "Thank you." She says.
"Why?"
"For being the best guy in the world. I grew up with only you and Cameron as the guys in my life and I'm so grateful you were one of them."
"I remember our days as children."
"I remember asking Cameron if you guys wanted to hang out and if so if I could go just to see you." I smile.
"I remember our first kiss. We were 13 and I took you to the park by my house and we climbed a tree. We chose perfect branches next to each other and I just kissed you. Then you fell out of the tree." She laughs.
"Why didn't we date after that? A few months later I got together with Derek then you and then you went on tour and I got with Alex and now there is only you." I smile.
"I've only had two girlfriends and you are the only girl I've ever kissed."
"Nash you make me seem like a terrible girlfriend. I've only kissed one other guy but you are my only guy now." I laugh and kiss her again. "Well we should pack since we leave the hotel at 7 and our flight leaves at 8." I nod and I grab my suitcase and throw everyone in the bag while Macy folds it.
"We are just washing everything when we get home. Why are you folding it?"
"I don't know." She says stopping herself. She shrugs and throws the rest of her clothes in and zips it. We double check the suite to make sure we haven't left anything and finally around 10 we plop on the bed. "I'm so tired."
"Come here." I say opening my arms. She scoots over and lays her head on my shoulder while I play with her hair.

We return to LA at one and we go straight to the hospital. We walk in Ann's room and her face automatically brightens.
"Macy! Nash! How was it?" She asks.
"I'll never forget it." I say honestly.
"Where did you go? You never told me." Ann says.
"Disney World." I say. Foushee laughs.
"Wow Macy." I shove his shoulder.
"Come on man. It was romantic." I say. He looks at me with the look every guy gets after being alone with his girlfriend for a while. It asks: Did you get laid? I smile and nod. Jake laughs and shoves me.
"You lucky bastard." I laugh and Macy shoots me a why-the-hell-would-you-tell-someone glare.
"Hey when you told people we were going on a trip just you and me everyone knew it was gonna happen."
"We didn't plan it though it just.....happened."
"I still happened." I point out. She rolls her eyes and starts talking to Ann and Jake fist bumps me.