Chapter 29

-Macy POV 13 weeks pregnant-
     I wake up in my new house with my fiancé by my side and a small baby bump growing on my stomach. I look at Nash and get up. I pat in his chest waking him up.
"What?" He asks turning over closing his eyes again.
"Come on today we find out the gender of our baby!" I say. He turns back over grumpily.
"I do wanna know that." I nod.
"Yes. Yes you do." He groans and gets up. I change into a blue long sleeved shirt and jeans with boots and Nash wears a white shirt, jeans, and his favorite vans. He takes my hand and we walk to the car driving to the doctors office. We sit down and wait for our name to be called.
"Macy Dallas." Addison calls. I smile and we walk to the room and I sit in the chair. "How are you Macy?"
"Great." I say. She smiles.
"Good so we're gonna put this gel on your stomach if you will lift your shirt up a little. It'll be cold though." I nod and lift my shirt and Addison puts on the blue gel on my stomach and moves it around with a wand of some sort. The baby poos up on the screen and I cover my mouth with my hands. I look at Nash and he is smiling like crazy.
"Wow that's our baby." Nash says taking one of my hands.
"Would you like to know the sex?"
"Yes please." I say. She smiles.
"Alright you are having a......"

-Ally POV-
My phone rings. Macy. I answer.
"Hey Mace." I say. We worked out our problems. She was right Calum maybe wasn't the best influence but I'm never gonna leave him behind. I love him. I'm helping him be a better person so Macy will accept him again.
"Ally we know the gender."
"What no way!" I yell. Calum looks up from testing his guitar in a New Mexico stadium.
"Yea it's a-"
"Who are you talking to?" Michael asks walking next to me.
"Macy. Shut up I'm about to hear the baby's gender." I tell him. "Ok sorry Macy what is it?"
"It's a..."

-Ann POV-
I wait for Jake as he takes forever to get ready.
"Jake come on we're gonna be late!" I yell. He runs downstairs and we walk to the car.
"Why are we going to this anyway?"
"Because even though I can't play I want to cheer on my team." I say as we head to my school's soccer fields.
"Why do I have to go?"
"Because these super cute guys who like me are gonna be there." I say slowly looking at him. He bites his lip from anger and jealousy.I laugh and he grabs my hand.
"Don't tease me like that. I may have to punish you."
"Punish me then." I whisper. He looks at me and I laugh.
"Ann don't mess with me."
"I'm not." I say as we pull into the field parking lot. He shakes his head and smiles, parking the car. We get out and he takes my hand. We sit down and I wave to my team. They wave back and try to run to me but coach stops them. I look at Jake and he puts his arm around me. His phone rings.
"Hey Nash." He says. "What no way what is it!"
"Wait they know the baby's gender?" I ask. Jake nods with a smile. "Well what is it?"
"A...."

-Macy POV-
Nash and I walk into the house with wide smiles. I'm having a baby-
"Hey babe I'm gonna take Malibu for a walk ok?" I nod.
"I think I'm gonna lie down and read or something."
"Since when do you read?"
"True I'll probably just sleep."
"That's my girl." He says kissing my head. "When I get back we should think of names." I nod.
"Sounds good. I have a few in mind."
"Me to I'll be back soon." He kisses my cheek and puts Mal on a leash and they walk outside. I rest my hand on my stomach and walk to my bed. I change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt and lay down. I'm having a baby boy.