Chapter 16

-Ally POV-
"You ready?" I ask walking into his hotel room.
"Can't wait." He says with a smirk.
"Boyfriend remember." I say.
"So why did you call me?" He asks.
"You know why. Let's do this."

-Ann-
      I don't want to live anymore. Well of course when I'm out of the hospital of course I'm gonna want to but the pain of therapy and never getting enough sleep just makes death seem so.....amazing. Of course I'm gonna keep fighting because it would be selfish not to. Macy, Harrison, and Jake mean to much to me for me to leave them. Especially Jake. He's my best friend. I love everything about him. I tell him everything and I want spend the rest of my life with him. I know I'm only 15 and am still in school but once I'm out of school I want to marry him.
     I lay on Jake's stomach in the hospital bed and his right hand plays with my hair as I play with his left hand's fingers.
"Hey Jake?" I ask sitting up so I'm facing him.
"Yea?" He asks putting his arms behind his head.
"I love you." I say scared. He smiles and kisses me.
"I love you to Ann." He says. I smile and kiss him.
"It feels nice to hear you love me."
"It does now no other guy can be with you."
"I wouldn't want it any other way." He smiles and I lay back down on his stomach.
"Ann guess what!" Macy yells running into the room with Nash.
"What?" I ask.
"I talked to your doctor and you, me, Jake, and Nash are going on a double date out of the hospital." I smile as Jake and Nash groan.
"A double date?" Nash asks.
"Yea how about Ann and I just sit at a different table." Jake says.
"Im gon stab both of you if you don't have a good time tonight. Just pretend ok!" Macy snaps. She looks at me and smiles.
"I get to get out of here?" I ask. She nods. "Jake we get to eat normal food again." He smiles.
"Well we already packed your stuff and moved you into our house so we can drive by the house, let you change, and we'll go." I smile and get up to hug Macy.
"Thank you Macy. Not just for this but looking after me." She wraps her arm around her.
"Anything. If you need dippin dots again. I got your back." I laugh. She smiles. "Well we'll meet you guys at the car." They walk out of the room and Jake stands up.
"I hope that's ok."
"What?"
"You and I sharing a room." He says.
"Well I'm sharing it with the guy I love." He smiles and kisses me.
"Come on." We walk downstairs and get in Macy's car and we drive to her..er...our house. I walk in and Jake shows me upstairs to his...dammit...our room. My clothes and everything are hung up or put my drawers. I walk to my closet and pick out a gray flowy tee that says 'dare to dream' and jean shorts. I look in the closet mirror at my head I shaved two weeks ago. I take a beanie and cover my head. I walk back out and Jake is sitting on the bed. When he sees me his smile fades. "Why are you wearing a beanie?"
"I like it." I lie.
"Ann you are beautiful you don't need to wear that."
"I'm not beautiful." He gets up and grabs my waist pulling my body to his.
"Don't ever say that. You are the prettiest girl in the world. So what if you don't have the hair you used to have? It'll grow back but Ann you are so beautiful no matter what." I look at him and let a tear slip but I quickly wipe it away.
"Please Jake. Let me wear it." He looks into my eyes and after awhile he nods.
"I love you, you know that right?" He asks. I nod. He leans down to kiss me and I lean up a little to let our lips touch for a few seconds. He takes my hand and we walk downstairs. Macy is sitting on the counter and Nash stands in between her legs and they are laughing about something.
"Ready to go?" I ask. They look at me and smile.
"Even though it's a double date I shall have a good time because I'm with my friends and my girlfriend." Nash says. I smile.
"Macy did you pay him to say that?" Jake asks changing his mopey attitude to a good one.
"You wouldn't believe the things he'd say for a kiss." Nash rolls his eyes and Macy kisses his cheek.
"I love you." She says to him. He looks at her and kisses her for a second.
"I know." He says. I smile and we walk to the car and drive to a steakhouse. I smile and smell the scent I've waited awhile to smell. French fries and steak. My stomach growls and Jake takes my hand as we walk inside to a booth. I go in first then Jake sits next to me and Macy sits across from me with Nash next to her.
---------------------
Omgizzle you guys Falling for Nash Grier (Changed title from Cameron Dallas's little Sister) is almost to 1,000 reads! Please tell your friends to read my book and vote!