Chapter 17

-Macy POV-
After dinner we went back to the hospital where Ann changed back into her hospital gown and crawled into her bed.
"So did you have fun?" I ask as Nash stands behind me and rubs my arms. Jake sits in a chair next to her bed.
"I had a great time. Thank you guys."
"No problem." Jake says. There is a knock on the door and Ally walks in.
"Ally where have you been?" I ask.
"Look I'll explain everything later but I was doing something for Ann and it worked. Ann meet Niall." Niall Horan walks in and my eyes widen. Ann gasps and covers her mouth.
"Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God." She repeats.
"Hi Ann. Ally talked to me saying how I was your celebrity crush and I had to meet you." Niall says. Ann nods not being able to speak. She must so happy she can't talk.
"I uh...um...uh..hi." She gets out. I smile.
"You must be Jake her boyfriend." Jake nods.
"You are one lucky guy. Ann seems like an amazing girl." Niall says. Ann must be freaking out. I would be but I don't really like blonde guys. Well I like them but I don't have crushes on them.
"She is." Jake says. Ally hands Niall a guitar.
"I hope it's ok if I sing you a song. Maybe you know it. It's called Little Things."
"Uh yea it's one of my favorite songs ever." Ann says. He smiles and starts strumming the guitar and singing. Once he's done Ann looks ready to faint.
"Well it was amazing meeting you and thank you for finding me Ally." He says. He hugs Ann and leaves.
"That just happened." Ann says confused and excited. "Thank you so much Ally!"
"No problem."
"How did you find him?" I ask. "Wait where is Hayes." Hayes runs into the room out of breath.
"Guys great news!" He says.
"What?" We all ask at the same time.
"I'm gonna be on dancing with the stars." Ally gasps and hugs him.
"What! Hayes that's awesome!" She yells.
"Congratulations!" I say hugging him.
"Bro that's so cool." Nash says fist bumping him.
"Anyway go on what happened?" Hayes says.
"Oh right ok well for a few weeks now we were texting and he said he was coming to LA and I told him he had to meet you so he agreed and then he didn't like you have a boyfriend but he still came." Ally explains.
"Wow. I can't believe that happened!" Ann says again.
"Wait what just happened?" Hayes asks.
"Niall Horan came to meet Ann." I say.
"I missed Niall Horan!" Hayes yells. He grabs Ally's hand and they run down the hall leaving us to laugh.
"Well it's almost 10. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I say kissing Ann's forehead. She smiles and I take Nash's hand and we walk downstairs.
"Niall!" We hear Hayes yelling around the whole hospital. We see him running down the hall practically dragging Ally behind him as they run out the door. Nash and I can't help but bust out in laughter. Nash puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk to my truck watching Hayes run around the parking deck yelling.
We pull up to the house and walk to the room. I change into shorts and a tank top and put my hair in a messy bun before brushing my teeth and laying next to Nash who is just in his boxers.
"I didn't know your brother was such a directioner." I say. Nash laughs.
"Yea he's a little embarrassing." I laugh.
"A little?" Nash nods.
"Well now that he's got Ally he doesn't embarrass me as much but he embarrasses her so much." I cuddle into his chest and close my eyes.
"Nash?"
"Yes?"
"I've been thinking about it and I think you should take the movie role."
"No. I just got you back and I'm not gonna do anything to jeopardize that."
"Nash we need the money."
"I'd rather go broke."
"Please for me?"
"You want me to cheat on you?"
"No but we have no choice." He sighs.
"I'll talk to the producer tomorrow." I smile and kiss him.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you to baby." He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes.

     I wake up to see Nash still asleep. I get up and change into jeans and a long sleeved pink shirt and boots. I grab my phone and keys and walk outside to my car. I pull up to the gun range.
"Hey I'm Macy. Im looking for Sander Wilson? I want to apply for a job." I say. The guy nods and gets Sander.
"Hey Macy."
"Hey."
"Does your boyfriend know about this job?"
"No but we have a lot of bills to pay so I'm getting a job without him knowing." I say. He smiles and hold out his hand.
"Your hired."