Chapter 3

-Macy POV-
       I get in my car and drive to Andrea and Jenn's. Jenn answers the door in sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. I smile.
"Mace what are you doing here?"
"Long story but can I stay here for a few days?" She nods and let's me in.
"We have a guest room that is yours until you leave." Jenn says. I hug her.
"Thank you." She nods and smiles. I walk to the room and set down my stuff.
"Hey um tomorrow Kian, Andrea, Jc, and I are going to see a movie tomorrow do you and Nash want to come?"
"Um that actually the reason I'm here. Nash and I are on a break."
"Aww baby Macy!" She yells running to me tackling me on my bed. I laugh.
"Seriously Jenn it's ok." I say.
"You know what Mace, I'm dumping Jc and I'll be your boyfriend." She says. I laugh.
"I always dreamed of this day." I say. We laugh.
"How about Andrea and I blow off the guys and we watch cheesy romance movies tomorrow." I laugh.
"Jenn I'm fine. I'm doing something with Nash tomorrow anyway." She looks at me confused.
"Another long story. He's helping me with my bio dad." I say. She nods.
"Well if you need anything let me know ok?" I nod.
"Thanks." She smiles and closes the door on her way out. I open my laptop and lay on my stomach searching my dad's base. They give a number. I call it.
"Denver, Colorado army base how may I help you?" I hear a lady say.
"Um hello my name is Macy Dallas. My father is stationed there and I was wondering if there is anyway of meeting him? It's kinda a long story but I've never met him and I was wondering if I had a chance to." I say.
"Ok what is your father's name?"
"Um Edward Wilson."
"Sweetheart you can come visit him but he isn't much of a talker." She says sadly.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"So are you still gonna come visit?" She asks.
"Uh yes." I say.
"Ok see you soon Miss. Dallas." I hang up. Weird.
-Ann POV-
     Ally, Hayes, Foushee, and I get to the museum.
"Have you heard from Macy?" I ask Ally. She shakes her head no.
"I'm worried about her. The last thing she texted me was that she was gonna talk to her mom about her bio dad." Ally says. I sigh.
"Hey Macy is strong she's gonna be ok. Okay?" Jake says to me. I nod.
"Jake I'm worried about her she's my sister." I say to him.
"Babe I've known her for a long time she's gonna be ok. I also know how much she's in love with Nash so they won't be broken up for long." Jake says. I smile.
"That's true." I say. He laughs.
"Now come on. I'm gonna bore you with random art facts as a date." I laugh.
"I'm excited." I say. He laughs and puts his arm around me.
"So that was clearly blind when painted whatever the hell this is." He says walking up to a painting. I laugh.
"So is it a dream of yours to be an art critic?" I ask. He looks at me.
"Are you sassing me?" He asks. I laugh and he puts his arms around me, putting his head on my head. He takes my hand and we walk on until we get to a painting of a girl and boy sitting on a hill watching the sunset. I smile and look at Jake who is already looking at me.
"We should recreate this." I say. He smiles.
"I agree." I smile and stand on my tip toes and kiss him for a second. He smiles and kisses me again.
"Come on. Let's go find Ally and Hayes." I say getting back on my feet. He takes my hand and we walk around looking at paintings and sculptures and me imagining them all as me and Jake but I just have Macy on my mind. How is she doing? Did she find her dad?
"Stop thinking about her." Jake says as he stops walking.
"I'm not."
"Ann your my girlfriend I know when you're lying." I smile.
"Jake I'm just-"
"Nervous? About her dad." I nod. "Go call her."
"Jake no."
"Go." He says. I kiss him in the cheek and pull out my phone.
"Hey Ann." Macy answers.
"How are you?" I ask. She sniffles.
"Um well I found my dad. He's stationed in Colorado for the army. I'm meeting him soon though." She says. You can hear the tears streaming down her face.
"Hey do you want me to go with you?"
"Um.... I - I don't know. I think I'm gonna ask Harrison to go."
"Really?"
"Yea." I smile.
"Awe Mace. Well when you get there tell me and when you get back you tell me everything or I kill you." She smirks.
"Feeling loved Ann."
"You should. Bye Mace."
"Bye." I hang up and out my phone in my pocket. I run inside and into Jake.
"What did she say?"
"Her dad is in the army and she's visiting him in a few days!" He smiles.
"Well I'm very happy for her."
"Me too. Damn that's a stress reliever." He laughs.
"Come on let's go make fun of more art." I laugh and accept his hand.