Chapter 9

Supposed to be writing essay for english due tomorrow but decided to update instead

PG-13 CH

-Macy POV-

I grab our drinks and take them to the table.

"So Molly what is your job?" Mom asks.

"I'm a nurse at the hospital down the street." Molly says.

"Is it a hard job?"

"Some days." Ok they haven't talked about me so we're good.

"So have you bonded with Macy?" Mom asks. Spoke to soon.

"Yes I have and her and her little sister are almost inseparable. They are adorable together."

"Right sister." Mom says awkwardly. What is wrong with her?

"So I'm guessing Macy told you about her twin brother Harrison?"

"Oh ive heard a lot about him." Mom says.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Molly asks.

"Oh I've just heard things from Macy and Nash and Cameron."

"Yes I bet Cameron had something negative to say about my son." Molly says with a smirk.

"Excuse me?"

"Well its obvious Cameron doesn't like Harrison because Harrison is her real brother. It's only a matter of time before Macy realizes Harrison is her real brother and Cameron is not." I squeeze Nash's hand. Mom smirks.

"Do you have something to say about my son?" Mom asks.

"Not about your son, about you Gina. Neither of them would be fighting if you were a better mother and told Macy she was adopted."

"Well maybe if you understood what birth control was they wouldn't be fighting." Mom snaps back. "And since you clearly don't you should have kept both of your kids instead of one." Mom scoffs. "You think I'm a bad mother?" I hold back my smile.

"I'm a great mother at least I dont hide secrets from my children!"

"Yea you just put one on the street. Macy is my daughter and I raised her doing what I believed. I didn't want her to feel like you didn't want her so I didn't tell her and I know she will never stop loving Cameron." Mom stands up. "It was nice meeting you Molly, but I don't want to be here any longer. Macy I'll meet you at the car." Mom walks out and I smile.

"Nash go to my mom that I'll be right there." He nods and walks outside. "Well uh, this went exactly how I thought it would." I admit. "Molly I just want you to know that, that woman out there is my mother and Cameron is my brother no matter how hard you ask me to forget about them, they are my family and I never will." I pick up my drink and walk out to my mom. "Come on you're gonna miss your flight mom." We get in my car and drive her to airport. We say our goodbyes and then drive home. We walk in the door and I go to the couch and sit down. Nash sits next to me and puts his arm around me

"You ok?" He asks. I nod.

"Yea I knew letting them talk would be a bad idea but now mom knows and know that Molly is a bitch." I say. Nash laughs. He rubs my shoulder.

"You wanna finish what we started before your mom showed up?" Nash asks kissing my neck. I shiver sending goose bumps up and down my arm. I smile and turn my head, kissing him. I pull him down on top of me not breaking the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist cling to him as the kiss in tenses as he sticks his tongue in my mouth.

"Eww can you guys do this in your room?" Hayes asks. Nash shoots up and I sit regularly. I laugh nervously. I get up and see Nash punch Hayes in the arm. I bite my lip and see Ally pouring herself a glass of lemonade.

"So are you guys gonna-"

"Allison I don't want to talk about this." I say taking a sip of her freshly poured lemonade.

"Why not? Hayes and I've done it." She says. I almost choke.

"What!" I ask. She laughs.

"I'm kidding but we have talked about it." She says. I shake my head.

"You guys have been dating for almost four years you should do it know before he gets tired of you." She says walking to the couch. Was Ally right? If Nash and I didn't have sex he would get bored of me? Well i mean I don't want that to happen but I'm also 17 almost 18.

"Nash." I call. He walks to me.

"Everything ok?" He asks. I nod. I take his hand and pull him into our room. I shut the door and start kissing him. I push him backwards on the bed and he scoots so his head are on the pillow before i straddle his waist and kiss him again. "Where. did. this. come. from?" He asks in between kisses.

"Nothing." I say. He stops kissing me and sits up.

"Mace somethings up. You never do this."

"Nash nothing it up." I say leaning back to his lips.

"Mace." I growl.

"Ally told me something and now since we've been through everything i don't want to jeopardize our relationship anymore."

"Well what did she say?"

"That if we didn't do this that you would get tired of me." He laughs.

"She's kidding right? I don't care if you wanna wait years and years before we do it, I'm just happy that your mine again. I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with." I smile and kiss him.

"It feels good to hear you say that because i don't think i'm ready." I say. He smiles and kisses me again.

"I'll wait as long as you need babe." I smile.

"I love you."

"I love you to."