Chapter 6

-Ally POV-
Hayes decided to take me on a walk in the park so we went to the park down the street and started walking on the path. He takes my hand.
"Ally when do you think we will get married?" He asks.
"Hayes you're 16 not for a while."
"Ally I'm only a year younger than you! Why do you always blame us not being able to do things on me?" Hayes asks letting go of my hand.
"Hayes I just feel like we're moving to fast." I say.
"Ally how?"
"I don't know it's just marrige? Hayes I'm not ready and I wouldn't care if you were older than me I'm still not ready for something like that."
"Then when will you be ready? Ally I want to spend the rest of my life with you so why not do it now?"
"Hayes I'm 17." I say. He sighs and pulls my hand to under a tree where he pins me against it.
"Do you love me?"
"Of course I do!"
"Do you wanna marry me?"
"One day." He sighs and walks back a step. I move with him and grab his collar and spin us around so I pin him against the tree. "Hayes it's not like I'm gonna love you more or less wether we are married or you're my boyfriend. Why are you so persistent on marriage?"
"No reason." He says not looking at me. I turn his head back to mine and kiss him. I wrap my arms around him and he turns us around moving one hand to my cheek.
"Hayes." I say pulling back. Our eyes are still closed and our lips could touch by moving an inch.
"Yea?"
"What's the real reason?"
"It's stupid."
"Fine." I say walking away.
"Where are you going?"
"The car. I'm going home."
"Ally."
"Hayes." I tease. He growls.
"I don't want to loose you! If you marry me it will be easier for guys to back off and for you to maybe find someone better than me." He yells after me. I stop walking and smile. I turn around and run into his arms.
"What's this for?" He asks holding me tightly.
"Hayes you could never lose me even if you wanted to and there is no one better than you." I say. He smirks.
"I love you Ally."
"I know." I say back. He laughs and pulls back.
"You are so much like Macy."
"Well she is my sister." I say. He smiles and puts his arm around me and we continue our walk.
"So give me an age prediction for marriage-" I slap his arm. "Ow."
"Don't ruin this Hayes." He laughs and kisses my temple.

-Ann POV-
Thank you Barbra. My history teacher decided it would be a great idea to give us homework when we have a test tomorrow. Screw you Barbra Anderson. Screw you. I finish the sheet, plus math, and science, and reading, now I have to study for Science, History, and French. Ugh. I sit on my bed and open my French textbooks and there is a knock on my door.
"Come in." I say. Jake walks in and I automatically smile. He closes the door and sits across from me.
"Hello." He says. "So what are you studying?"
"French." I say. He smiles.
"Well enchante mademoiselle." He says getting closer to me. I smile and kiss him.
"You don't know what that means do you?" He shakes his head.
"Not at all but I knew I might get a kiss if I said it."
"Well if you were wondering it means nice to meet you miss." I say.
"Oh well see if you can translate this: You are beautiful my girlfriend." He says. I blush.
"It's uh...um...tu es belle ma petite amie." I say. He smiles.
"I know I took French. I just think you are really cute when you talk French."
"Vous êtes plutôt mignon à sir." I say. Wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his. He pulls me on his lap facing him. I pull back and rest my forehead against his.
"Can I help you study?"
"Uh you can try to help with History." I say. He nods and I get off him and we both sit against the headboard of my bed.
"Ok in 1860....."

I walk up to school texting Jake. He left my house around 11 and I didn't study because his face is so beautiful it's distracting so I studied all night. I walk to my locker and grab my books and Jackie approaches me.
"Hey study for History?" She asks. I slam my locker shut and nod.
"All night." I say. "Jake tried to help but he was to distracting. Damn his adorable face." I say. She laughs.
"Hey beautiful." Adam says leaning against a locker.
"Hey loser." Jackie and I say in sync.
"Come on Ann you miss me don't you."
"Please Adam didn't you hear? I'm over you. I have a boyfriend." I say.
"So?"
"So a relationship means no cheating unlike you did to me. We're over Adam. We've been over for awhile. End of dicussion." I smile and Jackie and I walk to history to take this stupid test.
"Where did that power come from?" She asks me.
"Well I'm not scared to turn him down anymore because I have Jake and Jake is all I need." I say proudly.