Chapter 10

-Ann POV-

     I walk out of school and Foushee is staring at his phone.

"Are you kidding me?" I yell to him.

"What?" he asks confused.

"You kissed me in front of half of my class! Well technically my whole class. To the people who didn't see the kiss oh they heard about it alright." Jake kisses me again and smiles. I look at him confused.

"Now they all saw it." He says. I turn and see all of my class sitting at their spot for their parents to pick them up, watching us. I turn my head back to Jake and slap his chest.

"Ok ow." He says.

"Ugh it's so awkward now!"

"Hey I'm just spreading the word that you are mine." He says. I blush and look down. He smirks.

"Come on lets go." He takes my hand and we walk to his car. As we walk I start to feel light headed.
"Uh Jake." I gasp before collapsing to the ground.

-Macy POV-
"Asses in the car!" I yell without a specific word to anyone. Nash, Ally, and Hayes follow me and get in my truck. I pull out of the driveway and rush to the hospital.
"Whoa why are we at the hospital?" Nash asks.
"Its Ann. She isn't ok." I say teardrops falling on my lap. We pull up and I park. We run up the stairs and to her level to see foushee with his head in his hands.
"Jake!" I call out. He looks up and his eyes are bloodshot. He gets up and I run into his arms.
"What happened?" I ask crying.
"I don't know she just collapsed and I drove here. The doctors won't tell me anything. I pull bad from the hug when I hear the clicking of heels on the floor.
"Ann Turner?" A woman asks. We turn and I bite my lip. "Any parents? Her parents won't pick up the phone." Nash says.
"Ok relatives?"
"I'm her sister." I say.
"Ok come with me." I let go of Nash and walk with her. I see Ann sitting in a hospital dress with tear stains. I run and hug her.
"Ok what's your name?" The doctor asks me shutting the door.
"Macy Dallas Ann is my half sister." I explain. She nods and pulls a chair up for me.
"Just tell me what's wrong with my sister." I say. She nods.

-Ally POV-
     As Macy walks away with the doctor Jakes sit back down and crys again. I sit next to him and rub hus back while I lays my head on his shoulder.
"Hey she's gonna be ok." I say.
"Where's my sister!" Harrison yells coming out of the elevator.
"Macy is with her. We dont know what's going on yet you need to wait." Nash says getting up.
"Don't tell me to wait Pretty boy! That's my sister!" Harrison yells louder.
"Dude chill Macy will be out in a second and then we will figure out what's wrong." Hayes says.
"This isn't your sister! How would you feel!"
"Look there is nothing we can do so sit and wait with the rest of us." Nash says calmly. Harrison growls and sits across the room. I feel a few tears I was trying to hold back fall down my cheek slowly.
"Harrison have you talked to your parents?" I ask. He shakes his head no. You can tell he's trying not to cry. I get up and walk to him. I sit next to him and put my arm around him. "I know you don't really like any of us but we're here for you. It's ok to cry." He looks at me and busts out tears from both eyes.