Chapter 21

-Macy a month later-
     Well to sum up this month in one word is....drama but I'm glad Ally is happy. Her and Calum are official and Hayes is actually taking it....okay. He is talking a lot more to Ann's friend Jackie. They met at the hospital and kinda well clicked. As for Ann she only has one more chemotherapy treatment and then she will be cancer free. A miracle I'd say.
"Happy birthday you." Ally says walking up to me with Calum as I walk out of my room." I smile. With everything going on I forgot today is my birthday December 2. I smile and she pulls a box from around her back.
"Ally." I say. She smiles.
"Open it!" She yells. I sigh and untie the ribbon. I gasp as I see the All Time Low tickets.
"Ally you didn't!" I yell.
"Well apparently Calum and the guys are friends with them so they got us front row tickets to their LA concert next week. I shriek and hug her.
"I think I like Calum a little more now." I say. She laughs and looks at Calum.
"Happy birthday Macy." Calum says hugging me. I hug back feeling a little uncomfortable.
"Happy birthday you old woman!" Cameron yells running into my house and picking me up spinning me around. I smile as he puts me down.
"Ok so I'm gonna top whatever Ally gets you like I do every year."
"Cameron I win the year." Ally says.
"I doubt it Allison." Cam says. I look at the hint of jealousy on Calum's face.
"You know what Cam you can not top my gift to Macy this year!"
"Sucks to suck Ally. Right this way madam sister." I smile and take Cams arm and the four of us walk outside. My eyes widen and I look at Cameron.
"You bought me a car!" I ask. Cam nods and I hug him.
"I know the old one is giving you troubles so I got you the newest 2016 f-150 even in 2015. So Ally did I win?" Cam asks.
"Fucking hate you Cameron." Ally says. Cam laughs.
"Love you to." Cam sighs. I hug Cameron.
"Thank you so much!" He smiles and hugs me back.
"No problem lil sis." I smile and Nash walks out in sweatpants and a white tshirt.
"Whose car is this?" Nash asks.
"Mine!" I yell.
"Whoa Ally you lost to Cam again?" Nash asks scratching his head.
"Fucking hate all of you!" She yells.
"I love you!" I say walking to her. She smiles and puts her arm around me.
"Hate to say it Ally and Cameron but I beat both of you this year." Nash says. I smile.
"Really Nash? I got her a car." Cam says.
"Yea and I got her tickets to her favorite band." Ally says.
"Shut up Ally." Cam says not looking at her making me laugh.
"So babe I got you three things. The first one is my love." I laugh and walk to him.
"You win just for that one." He smiles and kisses me for a second.
"The second is....." he goes to his car and gets something. When he turns around he is holding a husky German Shepard mix. I gasp. "This is Malibu."
"You got me a puppy!" I ask. He hands her to me and I hold her closely. She's so adorable.
"I'm done! I'm done!" Ally says putting her hands up in defeat. I laugh and turn back to Nash.
"The third thing is a job."
"Ok my present beats that one right!" Ally asks.
"You didn't let me finish your job is playing a character in my new movie. You play Alexa who is my love interest." I gasp.
"Nash that's amazing!" I yell. He smiles. I give Malibu to Cam and I throw my hands around Nash's neck.
"Thank you so so so much!" I yell. He smiles and hugs me back.
"Well you deserve it." He says
"Ok hold up hold up. Maybe Nash won but I beat Ally right?" Cam asks.
"It doesn't matter! I love you guys and your presents the same alright!" I say. Cam growls as Ally dances.
"Suck it Cameron!" She yells making Calum laugh. I take the puppy from Cam and hold it.
"See this is like our child." Nash says. I smile.
"Ok tonight to celebrate your birthday we are having a party." Cameron says. I look at Calum.
"Calum why don't you and the band join us?" I ask. He smiles.
"Thank you Macy but it's ok we don't want to intrude-"
"No I want you there. It'll be fun." He smiles and looks at Ally who smiles at me.
"Uh yea sure I'll text them."
"Awesome." I say with a smile. "Nash I'm gonna go see Ann." I say handing him the dog.
"Ok I'll help Cam set up. Calum can you help us?" Nash asks. Calum nods and the boys walk inside.
"Thank you." Ally says walking to me.
"For what?" I ask.
"For inviting him. It means a lot to me that my sister accepts him." I smile.
"Well he looks at you like I look at Nash and I know he loves you so I will try to get past him only hooking up with you for your looks and get to know him better." She smiles. "Ok you coming with me?" She nods and we get in my new car and drive to the hospital.
"Happy Birthday!" Jake and Ann yell as I walk in her room. I smile.
"Thank you thank you. Now Ann I'm having a party tonight and your invited and Jake so are you."
"I'm flattered." Jake says. I smile.
"Ally I wanna know about you and Calum!" Ann says.
"Well we're good. I don't know it's just with Calum I have more feelings towards him then I had with Hayes. It's complicated but I'm happy." Ally explains. I smile at her.
"How's Hayes and Jackie?" I ask.
"He told me he was gonna ask her out!" Ann says excited. Ally and I smile.
"Good. I'm glad he's moving on." Ally says unconvinced. She might not love Hayes anymore but she still has feelings for him and I can tell.