Messed Up Cinderella Story

Summary:

How would you feel if everyone you loved, left you? Meet Hannah Beack, a sad, lonely, abused girl at her high school. Since her parents died, she has been living with her abusive step father, Mike. The abuse gets worse when Mike's son, and Hannah's step brother, decides to move in. Everything starts to crumble around her and Hannah doesn't know if she can go on anymore. What will happen when Ian Markison shows up and keeps her from crumbling? Is he her knight in shinning armor she so long has dream of? Or is he just going to hurt her and leave her like everyone in her life? Should she stand strong and give this boy a chance? Or let herself crumble? Most importantly, who is Ian? And will he let her fall?

Annie's Thoughts:

The abuse in this one is done by the step father and step brother. I can say one thing on this, not all step families are like this. Fortunately for me, I have a great Step Mother and she is my mom. I hate to see those that go through life dealing with one that is like this. Although, I enjoyed what happens to him and the Step Brother. You will love this story minus the details on the grammar and misspelled words.

Chapters: 27

Author's Name: catsRULEdogsDROOL