WOLF GAZE

Summary:

Seera a seventeen year old girl who runs away from an orhanage trying to escape her past. She is the only living rare white wolf and that makes her wanted by many. Jumping from pack to pack she'd never stay, only to avoid the alphas' marking. Finally she finds a pack, their Alpha called Dimitri. The funny thing is she a white wolf in a pack black wolves. She quickly falls head over heels for Dimitri, and Dimitri starts to trust her little by little. WIll their love prevail or will they be parted by the hunters. "Love is stronger, than fear itself."

Annie's Thoughts:

Okay, this one dragged me into it because the setting is so much different than most of the Werewolf stories out of there. There isn't a money wise thing in here where they have a pack house, they live life like nomads would normally and going only places that they can find abandoned or caves. They also have to deal with the Hunter issues that most wolves now days are dwindling because. I do not believe in killing animals for no reason, and my reason's are mostly because of the animals health. So these hunters are never a fan of mine. A bit of a warning though, the ending will disappoint you.

Chapters: 22

Author's Name: dreamlover4ever