What will he do when he finds out I'm insane?

Summary:

Tori is speacial. she's lived in an insane asylm for the better part of her life. since she was nine to be exact. she has, ADD ADHD, OCD, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, a nightmare disorder where she frequently has nightmares, bipolar disorder, and lastly dyslexia. her father was kept from seeing her for six months. so now he singed a paper to get her out. the last time she was out of the asylm was for her mothers funeral. Rayne is the next alpha of his pack. you heard me right. he's a werewolf. he's carefree most of the time and when he finds out Tori's his mate he's more than happy to help with anything. but he dosn't know why she shut him off from her past just saying she'd rather not talk about it. what happens when they fall in love.will she tell him? how will he react? will he be upset that she didn't tell him? or will he call her a freak like others do when they find out?

Annie's Thoughts:

The abuse in this one is done by a doctor(werewolf). To think that everyone would try to hurt someone and make them suffer by being in an asylum just because they believe they can control other packs this way. I think it's ridiculous how people are stupid like this. Anyway, there's wind of a sequel so keep your eyes open. This one does need some work since there is a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes in it. What got me starting off in this story is they don't use the paragraph rules in here.

Chapters: 20

Author's Name: Keyden