Payback Hurts (Book 1) (Completed)

Summary:

( Trailer inside!! -->>>)Cassie has always been a big girl all her life and she has always hate herself for that. On Cassie's sixteenth birthday she finds her mate, who is the Alphas son, Dylan. When they make eye contract, Dylan goes out of his way to reject and embrass her in front of the whole pack. Heartbroken, Cassie ran away and was taken in to a new pack with a man who loves her for her, Victor, the Alpha. Two years later, after changing her life in many ways, she finds out that her old pack and mate needs help from her new pack with an attack. Will she be able to hide her chemistry with her mate from Victor? Will she help the very people who destroyed her? Or will she take the opportunity to show her mate what he had rejected?This story isn't your average rejection story. It will not disappoint.

Annie's Thoughts:

I really wish kids weren't stupid. You are so going to regret things later when you bully someone and the only way you won't is if you don't do it and just stick up for those that are bullied. But of course there isn't really smart kids because if there were then we wouldn't even have bully problems in school. This is a big thing in school so much that one of the local schools in my area one of the high schoolers has committed suicide because of bullying just the other day, and I don't live in a big city!!!! The good thing about this one is that she finds someone who helps her afterwards and he even forces her to look at herself and to care about herself, because if she doesn't then there is no way she could really fall in love with someone else. I will check here in a sec to see if the sequel finished but you know the drill if it isn't then there will be a new book popped up in the next addition.

Chapters: 24

Author's Name: NonnieBonnie97