Chapter 19

So this is now the second time I'll write this chapter, since it got deleted the first time and I don't have it saved elsewhere (I'm so shucking dumb ok). Either way, I don't really remember what it was like and whenever I write something it's always best when I first write it, so I'm pretty sure that this will be crap, but sadly enough it was quite important. It will also be shorter than the original, because this is very difficult for me. Basically, except for the first few sentences (which were still saved in Tumblr), it'll be pretty different (and possibly much worse than before), but I'll try to put in as much elements from the original chapter, and if there happen to be people who did read the original chapter and can tell me that I forgot an essential detail, please tell me and I'll try to work it in there too. I want to make this as good as I can for you. Alright, now on with the story.

Newt's POV

"You look hot, Newt", Tommy smirks while wrapping his arms around me from behind. I look at our reflection in the mirror. Black tuxedos are clinging to both of our bodies. I smile at him.

"You look handsome too, Tommy."

"You're so cute, Newtie."

"I know." He looks at me through the mirror and I turn around. "It's time to go downstairs for breakfast. Then I need to get Minho in his suit while his bride can start looking like a princess with the help of her sisters."

"I know. Come on." He takes my hand and we walk to the kitchen, where Minho's mum has already set the table. All of us have breakfast together, but the tension is thick in the air, because both bride and groom have to get ready and the guests will be here for the ceremony and the party in about an hour and a half.

"It's time to get dressed, lovebirds", I announce when we finish our breakfast. Minho nods at me and gives his soon-to-be wife a quick kiss before he follows me to our spare room while Hayoung's sisters bring the bride to her room.

Minho puts on his tuxedo and quiffs his hair up like usual. When I see him fumbling with his tie, I strode over to him. With calm hands, I adjust his tie neatly and look up to him.

"You look incredible, Min." I smile at him and he says: "If you weren't my best friend, I'd think you were hitting on me. On my wedding day."

"But I'm your best friend-", I continue.

"You're my best friend, and therefore I can say that you look incredible too and if I were gay and not getting married, I would totally hit on you." I laugh.

"Come on, the guests are already arriving. We should start getting to the tent."

"Newt", he stops me when I walk to the door. I turn around to face him. Then he says: "I'm getting married." I smile.

"Yes, you are." And then I walk over him and hug him. My brother's getting married.

When we arrive in the tent, I see Tommy already sitting in the front in our reserved seats. I take my place as the best man next to Minho. Guests are flowing in and soon, music starts to play. And then Hayoung walks in.

She really does look like a princess. I don't like girls, but I can tell when they look gorgeous. And she isn't just gorgeous right now, she unbelievably beautiful. I look at Minho. His eyes have some sort of sparkle in it, and it makes me happy. I don't think I've ever seen so much love in his eyes, so much happiness. It makes me happy to see him like that.

...

What a beautiful wedding. Both bride and groom were so perfect. Their wedding vows were beautiful and everything was just what you would expect from a perfect wedding.

Everyone had moved to the tent for the reception and the party and we've come to the point when diner's over, so it's time to dance.

I've been a bit anxious for this moment, because I really want to dance with Tommy, but I don't think Tommy is really into dancing. I don't think he will want to dance, even though I really want to. I just sit next to him, talking, drinking champagne, hoping for him to dance with me.

However, I don't seem to be the only one who wants to dance with my beautiful boyfriend. A little girl comes towards him. It's one of Hayoung's cousins. She asks kindly: "Will you dance with me, Thomas?" He looks at me scared. I now he doesn't look forward to dancing with her, but he could never say no to a cute face like that. I grin at him encouragingly and nudge him with my elbow, signaling for him to go.

I look as the odd pair swings around to the music. The girl is enjoying it very much, but Tommy, not so much I believe. Every time he faces me, a pleading look features his awkward movements. I laugh at them. It's quite funny, really. After a few minutes, I decide to release Tommy from his awkwardness.

I tap the girl on the shoulder: "Hey, sweetie. Is it alright if I take it from here?" She nods excitedly and runs away. I put my arms around Thomas's waist and grin at him.

"Didn't like that very much, huh?" Thomas growls.

"Stop laughing, Newt. It isn't funny."

"It is though." To ease my tease, I softly kiss his jaw. His face softens with my kiss and he smiles. I put my head on his shoulder and we keep dancing.

Time must have passed faster than we thought, because before we know it, Minho taps me on my shoulder.

"Hey, everyone's gone. My family has just gone inside and is going home too. Hayoung and I are going to turn the lights of and then we're heading to the cabin." I smirk at these last words. He smirks back at me. 

"Well, then we're going upstairs to, huh Tommy." Tommy nods and I quickly add to Minho with a smirk: "Have fun." He smirks back: "Thanks. I definitely will."

Tommy and I head upstairs to our bedroom and I start to take of my clothes. Tommy does the same. He crawls in bed and I snuggle up beside him. 

"Thank you", I quietly say.

"For what?" he asks, clearly confused.

"For everything. For being there for me, for coming with me, for being so good and nice, for dancing with the girl. For dancing with me."

"You know why I did all that stuff?" I shake my head.

"It's because I love you, Newt." Wait what. Oh my god. Bloody hell. I just klunked my pants. Did he just say that?

He continues: "I love everything about you, Newt. I am so in love with you. I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you love. I love your face, your hair, your body. I love how you are always there for me, how you always help me. I love how you get along with my cousins so well. I love how you are always so passionate. I just really love you." Then he quickly adds: "Shank."

I laugh at that last part. He takes over my vocabulary. 

"I love you too, Tommy. So, so much. I love you."

And then I know it for sure: Thomas Greene is my new beginning.

***

Alright, alright. Don't kill me. I wrote this whole thing again. Pshh. I'm sorry if it sucks. Please, please give me feedback. I love constructive criticism so please don't be afraid to tell me what you like, what you don't like... (just don't be rude, bc that'd make me sad)

I hope you sort of like it.

Also, if you're wondering, I also really like random stuff. So if you're like 'wow this doesn't have anything to do with the story but I want to say something' just comment and I'm telling you: you're already making my day by just letting me know you actually read this.

Okay, have a nice day :)

PS: from now on, I'm just going to save every chapter I write because I don't want to have to do this again. That would really suck.