Chapter 36

" F-Freya. "

My eyes fluttered shut after hearing that word from him. My mind went blank and stopped functioning. A scene reappeared upon my unconscious state of mind.

" Slow down little one, you might get yourself hurt. " a soft voice of a man warned.

It rang inside my head like a continuous rhythm unable to be stopped. A scene from the past was playing back reminding me something important in my life that I've been missing.

The child abruptly stop then suddenly pouted.

" But Mommy said Freya could play with Daddy as long as she wish for it. " the little one whined and with that, the child turned her hills and started running again.

" But little one, you might get hurt running that fast. " the man uttered with worry catching up with his daughter.

" Mommy said Daddy can protect me. " the little one answered shouting nonchalantly at her father.

The man shook his head at the child's reasoning. Of course he could protect his offspring. Well who wouldn't?

The little one was about 4 years old who was fluently speaking the language because of the people surrounding her were full of knowledge.

On the other hand, the handsome man with a worried look was following behind her. He was about 21 to 24 years old by judging his appearance.

It was an old memory of one of the blissful days of the First Spring of Royal Family in Gods and Demons World. In other words, they were the first ruler.

The memories playing in my head stops then that voice whispered in my ear.

" F-Freya, let yourself remember me. Its me little one... please... "

My head then started to spin. Its in my head, all of it. Pieces by pieces, it was all coming back.

Another scene from the past showed. I caught my breath as it became more clearer to for the eyes to see.

The little one was smiling happily while looking back at her father. Her father smiled lovingly at her as she continued to enjoy her freedom from the Palace.

Each of the two resembled the same face which was almost similar. They were strolling outside the Palace with guards watching over them.

A father and a child indeed. The child was a young little girl with a silky black hair reaching its shoulders while wearing a beautiful black kimono.

" Daddy come and get me! " the little one called at his father while it was running with a blissful giggle plastered on its adorable face.

" Freya my Princess, come here, Daddy was worried. Look, can't you see? " the man called to his daughter and he gestured to his worried face but the child ignore it giggling.

Of course the father knew that her daughter will not buy it for it was a bluff. The father sighed defeated.

His daughter had a great mind which can't be easily fooled and he was afraid what might happened to her having that ability.

Its not because his child could get hurt, but because he had done something against the will of the heavens which is to leave their Kingdom and killed her wife's Raika that results to a broken vow and the lost of treaty between the two.

The Raika was becoming worst and his wife is becoming anxious about it. He was aware that his wife was stressed running the Kingdom because it was being forced to maintain its peace. They were living a good life but there are still complications surrounding them.