Chapter 37

" Noli me tangere. " that word come out of my mouth as soon as I gained my senses.

" Sorry, " he said taken aback by my words. I thank the Gods because he clearly gets the message of what I said.

" Why are you sorry... and who are you? " I asked barely with no emotion.

I looked him in the eye wanted him to feel uneasy.

He didn't know but its perfectly clear to me who am I. The truth behind the past showed me how my life ended like this.

" You may not remember, but its me your father Freya... " he tried to reached for me but I bulged from his touch.

I give him a blank stare and that made him step back a little. I'm not a child anymore. I grew to be different from others and that leads me to be an outcast. I don't know what to feel.

Finding this everything on my own was crucial for me. Why does it need to happen at the wrong time.

I was hurt and lost. What happened in the past made me forget everything he was to me. Like I always said before, I don't have a father.

It was painful to remember that traumatic incident during the good old days. Its funny how something so right was wrong all along.

I was once a child, and for goodness sake! He just let me have the taste of what life is when you're doomed.

How can he do that to me...

I am his one and only child...

He is my father and he was supposed to save me that tragic day but he didn't bulged when I was being pulled by the force from the black hole.

It angered me to remember, though I felt that I myself as a child forgave him on what he had done.

What kind of a father would ignored his child and let it vanished in the air in his watch.

It seemed all of a sudden, I was not important anymore. Though, after all of that, I still felt it for him...my father...I still love him with all my heart as a child.

" I should go back now, its nice to meet you his Highness. If you'll excuse me, " I said trembling while turning on my heels to head for the door to leave.

Before I moved an inch from my position, he stopped me by the arm and the touch itself made me felt the connection.

" Freya, I want to- " he tried to say something, but I cut him off. I have this gut feeling he was going to tell me about my mother and I don't wanna hear it.

I knew what happened and I don't want to double the ache I was feeling right now.

I caught my breath and compose myself. I'm a grown-up and I don't know what will it do to me.

I bit my lower lip and hesitated to turned but I did. Looking at him, a weird feeling seething through me. Shenrin, he knew.

" My Raika was sick. Let's not talk about this now, the wound you left was absolutely fresh. I want you to know that YES, I remembered everything... I mean, everything father. " I stressed the last words as I stated.

He blinked in surprised but it was not too long before he regained his stunned state.

" I was irresponsible..I don't deserve to be your father. " he said staring at the distance.

He was sorry and I know it but I just can't let it go. I need to contemplate and think this through. All I need is time.

I smiled behind. I don't know why but hearing him blaming himself lift a little weight on my shoulders.