Chapter 31

The two of us went outside the palace and I was surprised by the amount of people busy running around doing a lot of errands. All the servants were all busy.

Shenrin then approach a large Puma which I knew were like Keiko and Rikodo, a weird kind of human Demon that follows Shenrin's every orders.

" Gosenki, fetch the white ligers (cross breed of a tiger and a lion)  and bring them to guard her Majesty. I want you to do it quick and make sure they were all the strongest. Don't make me wait, do I make myself clear? "

" Yes Lord Shenrin "  it answered then looked towards my direction and bow down its head courteously at me. " ... and its my pleasure Your Majesty. "

The Puma just nods and waste no time as it leave before I return the nod. This guys here were all very courteous when it comes to me and I'm starting feel high and mighty but not in terms of Shenrin and Rikodo though.

I wonder why do I feel like I'm not scared at all, I'm surrounded of demons for goodness sake! Those supernatural demons surrounding me that I already had seen were all looking scary. Well I couldn't care less now because I'm here and I'm getting used to it.

" Put that on the center and be careful. I don't want to upset her Majesty if I even see a small scratch in her throne. " The Royal servant which I think is the head lady of all. She looked intimidating and strict. She was beautiful and everybody else living in this world. I never thought such creatures exist.

I was confused when I saw the golden red throne were being carried outside by two huge Kaikyo ( some kind of giant apes) as Shenrin called it. Its weird but I have a feeling that throne is not the throne I've seen in the Palace that urging me to sit in it. That was plain and lacks something important from the real one.

We stop in front of the giant gates and I want to make myself invincible and the creepy thing is, it happens. Wow, I'm unseen now but as I was smiling dumbly at myself, Shenrin just shake his head on my childishness. He can't see me can he?

I stuck my tongue out at him and start making faces just to try if he can see me. I was laughing crazy, oh mushy.

" Corin, just so you know, I can clearly see you... " he point out and I stared at him wide eyed. Way to go making yourself dumb Corin. And you make it in front of Shenrin who you were infatuated with right now. I want the ground to open up and swallow me now!

" Geez! Not fair! Your not suppose to see me! " I complain crossing my arms over my chest as I pouted.

" I have my eyes on you and you can't hide yourself now. We already did the 'thing' that would bound as together so your kinda connected to me in a way. Isn't that great? I can point where you where anytime I want so don't even try to hide from me because its no used. " He explained pinching my nose in the process.

' Your kidding. ' I eyed him looking like that.

" I thought were meeting the Generals? Then why were here anyway? And why everybody are all busy? " I asked confused when I noticed that everybody were working double time like someone were chasing all of them. What's with them in such a hurry?

" Remain unnoticed, your making them all crazy prepared. I'll make the introduction for you when the gates opened and you might ready yourself because its the eleventh hour to announced it. But before then, since your unnoticed, can you please do me a favor and give me a kiss? " I blush at his bluntness. This guy is impossible! He sure know how to flutter me.

I looked at him like your-joking-and-I'm-not-buying-it look then ask. " Seriously, now? Your kidding... " I said flatly.

" I'm afraid am not. " he shrugs and grab my arms encircling his arms around my small waist in the process.