Chapter 30

I'm absolutely heaving peacefully when something warm engulf me in its arms and hug me tightly from behind. I smell the scent and it reminds me of someone I know,- Shenrin. He was smiling as he moved closer to snuggled behind me. He playfully kiss me on the nape and that gesture made every hair in my skin stands.

" Shenrin, what do you think your doing? " with a soft voice I demand turning to face him. He was on the side of the bed when I turned, which was a very wrong move because I came face to face with a grinning Shenrin. Oh the looks... I sigh in silent delight as I secretly drool over him.

" What do you think is? " he asked back pinching my nose, giving another peck on the bridge of my nose.

" Cut it Shen, don't ever pinch my nose ever again. " I tell.

" What? Your cute and I can't help it. " He stated enjoying my annoyed look.

" I don't care, just don't. Now tell me what do you think your doing awhile? " I questioned.

" Your such a kill joy. Of course I'm kissing you, isn't it obvious 'mi amore? " he asked smiling broadly at me.

I stared at him like he just grow two heads. What the effin meaning of that word! He's getting creepier now believe me.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes. Did he just really called me ' mi amore? ', I think there's something wrong in my hearing then. I eyed him suspiciously, our face just inches apart and one wrong move, our lips will met. His breath fan me on the face, intoxicating and waking all my senses all at the same time.

I summoned enough strength in me to questioned him.

" Why? " yeah thats all I could muster, such courage I got there haha a round of applause please.

He shrugs. " Because I want to. " he said nonchalantly and added, " Do you like it? because you know I do. " a small grin starts to tug at his thin soft lips. He run his finger through my lips and settle below my chin to more likely to turned me.

Due to the unpredictable touch of his tempting finger, my defense mechanism kicks in as I slapped his hand away. I turned and ignored him completely embarrassed by my actions.

" I d-don't like it...n-no, I.. I mean I do but ... urgh not very... okay, I... I don't really know... " I uttered and blushed bright pink behind his prying dark orbs. He chuckles then slowly turned me to face him. I looked away but he caught my chin and inclined his head as he neared. He kiss me on the lips before I can said anymore protest with a tantrum.

Why is he so sweet and such a tease at the same time? Hey, it isn't fair! He's always making me feel uncomfortable.

" You're happy. " I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest creasing my eyebrow like a five year old denied her to know the truth. " Is there any particular reason for your vibrant self today? " I pouted waiting for his answer when he lift an eyebrow at me.

He looked adorably handsome in that looked that I can't even deny it myself. He was so damn attractive, his dimples showing as his eyes glow different hues while looking at me hypnotized.

He removed my crossed arms and guide my arms to hug his waist. Yeah, thanks Shen, it helps... really. (note the sarcasm)

He looked at me tenderly through the eyes and whispered something that I can barely heard. He was so good to be true but I'm glad he is.

His looks, his smile, his attention for me, his hands that holds my hand when I need it, his presence that make me happy and the foreign feeling he was making me feet are all there. He was always there and I'm so happy he was not just a dream but a reality where I was put into.