Chapter 24

He drag me towards him and I whined. He looked serious that shuts me up and his looked itself made him more appealing to me. His features is a scene to the eye that you must watch him whether you like it or not.

" What do you think. " he asked.

I was admiring him so much. His eyes and his scent of lavender.

I knitted my eyebrows up but suddenly rub my throbbing forehead as it started to ache. Its becoming a natural occurrence to me now, having this headache every single time since I arrived here.

My line of vision were also coming blurry and I have this feeling of being forcefully drained.

" What do I think saan? " I asked absent-mindedly kahit pakiramdam ko ay unti-unting umiikot ang mundo ko.

Tinignan niya ako at marahang umiling na para akong isang batang mahirap makasabay sa daloy ng mundo. Itinuro niya ang salamin ng bintana sa harap namin. Tinitigan ko yun ng mabuti dahil may nakikita akong kakaiba sa salaming yon. My eyes may be playing some trick on me.

Doon sa salamin mismo ng bintana ay may mga gumagalaw na imahe ng dalawang tao sa loob ng silid.

Pinagmasdan ko pang mabuti ang imahe at ang rason ng galit ko ay bumalik nanaman. Naiinis akong tumingin sa kanya ng matalim at parang gusto nalang magdilim ng paningin ko.

Inirapan ko siya at pinagkrus ang mga braso ko sa harap. Tatalikuran ko sana siya kung hindi niya lang hinawakan ang balikat ko.

" Corin. " wika niya habang pigil ang braso ko.

" Ano. " tanong ko rin na may inis ang tono.

I looking back at him and right then our eyes lock.

I can felt my eyelids contract with jealousy, and hatred. Oo na, naiinis ako. Bakit naman ako hindi maiinis, the thought that I was betrayed was painful at hindi ko yun kaya. There's more overpowering emotion I harvest for him. I'm so confused.

His eyes were dark against mine and all I could do is to stared back. Those beautiful orbs of his were penetrating me. The unspoken words of us was happening between us.

He claim himself that he was mine and I expect it from him. I feel the same way and to see him kissing others beside me is killing me to the core. How could such a simple thing so painful and big of a deal.

I have this claim in mind that Shenrin was mine, mine alone and no one can share or split the attention he was giving me because he said himself that he belong to me. In other words, I am certain that both of us were attach and no one can break that connection.

This kind of feeling I'm harboring towards him now made me want to blackout and feel void things around me.

" You're kissing her. " I stated with a vile jealousy and hurt.

I looked away when he entwined our fingers.

I don't know but I'm reacting towards him this way. Were not even together and its making me more angry at myself for acting this stupid. " Tell me, are you toying with my feelings. " I asked sobbing and I wanted to know the truth. Some kind of confirmation from him and I want it now.

He pursed his lips and avoid my gazed. Sabi ko na nga ba, nagkamali siguro ko nang pag-intindi sa intensyon niya sa akin.

Akala ko wala na pero iba ang narinig ko sa mga labi niya.

" Your doubting me. " he stated and he looked plain hurt too.

I was caught off guard and I felt guilty hearing his words as it registered in me what he was saying.