Chapter 28

" What is it that troubled you. " the beast suddenly spoke in my head. Its voice echoed in my head like a wondering soul. It was a he.

I study its features, analyzing it if it was only a product of my imagination or the real deal.

It was a fiery dragon that I thought exist only in the last gazillion of years before and now I'm seeing one and I just can't believe it.

" Where did you came from appearing from nowhere unnoticed? How did you even get here, ummm... bea- "

" Its Nadare. "

" Huh? " I asked confused.

" My name, its 'Nadare'. I sense your fear awhile ago and right then I realize that you need me badly to protect you from something. "

" Oh that? " I asked in mist.

I glimpse behind this dragon and saw King Logan swallowed. Is he afraid I might tell?

I'm too good to see someone get hurt because of me so I smiled at him genuinely, forgiving him for what he had plan against me awhile ago.

" Now tell me who's the despicable one among these creatures and I shall rip him alive and burn his soul away. " it said inside my head glancing at the standing King behind us.

I shivered hearing what the dragon have proposed. I maybe comfortable with the beast but I know what its proposing include some kind of killing and I don't like the idea so I lied.

" Its nothing. I'm just imagining scary things that horrified me. "

For once it doesn't believe me. It inches its head staring straight to my eyes as if finding something.

" I can see right through your eyes that your lying about something. The poor one were amongst this crowd of people isn't it? Who. Might. It. Be? " it quickly broke its eye contact with and closed its wings. It turned over and started wondering around, circling along the Kings like they were his preys and started staring at each one scrutinizing who are guilty that will flinch when it went near.

"A-are you her demon s-spirit? " King Ginji suddenly ask stuttering. He was trying to composed himself under the dragon's stare but failed.

They all stared wide-eyed at King Ginji after he asked the beast.

" I don't answer questions that doesn't come from my master. You're lucky to see me real so keep your guts in you. It will not save you from danger your highness. " paaalala nito at umalis.

After their conversation, the beast came back to me. Why do I feel like he was my pet or something? Weird.

Can this world get any creepier? I asked myself but I'm okay with if that so. Well I bet it would be worst next time.

The dragon straighten and flock its wings. He was shining with red flare slowly vanishing.

" I'll let this pass for now but the next time I'll kill whomever it might be without a word. We shall meet again in the face of danger... Master. " it bid its goodbye and vanished in thin air.

Shenrin then walk up to me and pulled me in a hug.

" I'm so proud of you. You managed to tame that spiritual demon spirit. Your growing everyday and I like it. " his voice soft and audible. My cheeks turned scarlet red. This guy have really a way to fluttere me.

Our moment were interrupted when King Sanshi asked something out of nowhere. He was continuously shaking his head like he can't believe something.

" How is it even possible? Its a myth..this can't be true..." he then looked at me. " could it b-be? " he trailed off.

" Believe it Sanshi. Its standing before us in flesh. " saad ni Shenrin na nabasa yata ang gusto kong sabihin.

" You know its impossible Shenrin. That kind of Demon Spirit is possessed with great powers that only a powerful King can tame. It was Nadare and we are aware that fearless Dragon kills thousands of people in a breathing flame in a flash like doing some washed out. " King Eros quivered as if imagining the scene from way back hundreds of years ago.

" Its true what you say Eros. It breaths luminous flames that can burn your souls. Nadare is the symbol of power in ruling a Kingdom. " King Ron seconded like praising the magnificent beast.

" How come its the Demon Spirit of Corin? How did it happen? " King Logan asked confused.

" Demon Spirits like Nadare surrender to those which were stronger than them. " sabad naman ni Riuyu na kanina ay nanahimik lang pala na nakikinig sa usapan pero ngayon ay nagsalita narin sa nangyayari.

" What are you trying to say? " King Logan ask confused.

" It chose Corin because she was stronger. Nadare sensed her power at some point where that dragon abducted her and that's why Nadare surrendered himself to his rightful master which happens to be Corin. " paliwanag ni Riuyu.

" A-ahmmm, pwede na bang umpisahan ang laro? Gusto ko na itong matapos agad. " I butt in. pakiusap ko.

" Yes of course your Highness. " answered King Hokan and I knitted my brows. He smiled at me and right then I understand what he meant. He knew I'm tired and want this done.

" Tsk. Just kick the skull and hit Riuyu. Believe me he deserve it. " King Logan butt in too and I can't stop myself from laughing at what he said. I looked at him and finally received a genuine smirk that seems friendly and it surely annoyed Riuyu.

I'm enjoying their company now. The game was just simple. I'll just kick the skull up high in the sky and before it touch the ground, I must find a King that hiding then let them get hit by it.

Shenrin made it easy for me. He stand at the highest wall and just let me play and point where the Kings were hiding and drag them to the spot where the skull will fall.

It took four full hours for us to finished the game because King Sanshi was great in hiding. All King should get a hit so thats it. We were all done when he was finally hit by it.

Its all fun. I just bond with them and nothing else. They were all friendly and I found out that they hate weaklings specially King Logan which I learned that is short-tempered that get angry easily.

I walked them all to their carriage when Riuyu transported us all at the Golden Maze. I bid them goodbye and wave my hand as they went off.

Two arms made its way to hug me in the small of my waist from the back then I felt him hugging me from behind. He gently kiss my neck and smiled.

I can feel his warm breath fanning my skin and I shivered. I hold his two hands holding me and lean on him. I really like his warmth, its comforting.

" I'm glad you enjoyed the game. They're being patient with you and I think it turned out well because of the sudden appearance of your demon spirit. " he slightly laugh finding earlier's situation funny.

I joined in laughing coz' it felt silly.

" Your right, I really have fun. Its been so long since I became this happy. Thank you... " I sighed sleepily. I'm really tired, thats for sure.

He sense my sleepy state and said what I just needed to rest.

" Lets go back inside the Palace, its getting cold here. " he said as he freed me from his embrace and hold my hand with his as we made our way back.