Chapter 32

" This is impossible. Why is he here? "

" Ssssh, silence everyone. "

" Why? "

" We wouldn't want to cross a Royal Dark Blood, its a sin for us. We better keep our thought to ourselves as to why he's even paying our Kingdom a visit. "

" But he's the Dark Prince ..."

I heard all their continuous whispers.

" Where is she? " a guys' tone of voice asked in demand giving my ears a cold breeze of whizz.

" Everyone, guard her Highness! " the voice of Riuyu echoed in every unending corner of the Kingdom. He was not seen but his voice is visible for everyone to hear. He was giving a strict order and I sense his seriousness about it because everyone clearly do what was said by him.

The clouds darken and it caught my attention. Its hue is being unnatural and far from its normal shade.

" I want to meet the person who has the blood of a Pureblood Demon running in its vein. " the guy behind the clouds' shadows added. I can see from their reactions that they were frightened. I started to feel worried and scared at the same time.

His deep cool voice remain amidst the dark clouds above echoing.

Behind the unruly shadows of Columbus, a paled skin guy appeared standing at the back of a black dragon. The dragon's eyes is viciously golden yellow with black sharp pupil. Every flock of its wings is dancing with the wind. The guy with perfect jaw line behind it was dressed in an Ancient Prince kimono with written symbols only for Loyalties.

" You arrived so soon Prince Rye. " an ash come up floating in the air welcoming the arrival of the Prince.

" Surround our Majesty. " Shenrin said with authority.

The ligers around me growled. Their furr turned black and their eyes turned pure white. The silent growling of them were evident that I can clearly feel their furry that every time by now they will attack every suspicious looking strangers that'll cross their eyes.

" No wonder he can't wait, his rare affection was caught by that heir sitting on the throne. "

The mysterious blonde guy point its finger at me. He was one of those eleven mysterious men who came at the Royal ball at the palace unannounced. He was here too?

" She have the Enki of the lost Pureblood Demon that vanished a long time ago, Your Highness. " the brown eyed guy change its eyes to blue. He was the third one to appear. I didn't get their names but they sure is dangerous.

Wow, they were amazing. Each one of them were appearing in the form of a fog one by one.

Powerful aura were crowding. Its put into one place and I smelt something unfamiliar to me. My eyes flickered unconsciously feeling feed into the moment. Surge of energy wanted to be absorb in the atmosphere is evident.

" I have a feeling she's the lost daughter. Her hair and the flowing enki in her is visible. "

" So my assumptions were right. Her eyes even resembles the dark Royal blood in it. King Luhan wanted to see her too. "

They were continuously talking not caring about the amount of people wondering why they're even here like me. They mentioned a certain name that ring a bell. That name sounds so familiar. I wonder where and when did I heard of it.