Chapter 34

" Keep your distance. I'm not comfortable when someone is invading my personal space, especially for someone like you. " I stated in a warning tone looking at him between our closeness.

He held his hand up in a surrender when I clearly showed seriousness about it.

" No need to address me because I know it pretty well. I'm used to your kind, your like him in a lot of ways...  " he gestured for me to follow him. I know who was he referring to. His King.

He lead the way and I sighed. I nod at Yabusa to do what that guy said.

Its for everyone's sake. I will do it for their own good. I'll come and return when I'm done.

" I'm not feeling good about this Your Majesty. The Kingdom of Murasame were filled of hideous Demons. We might not be able to get out once we entered the zone. " he reasoned in hushed growl where I am the only one can understand what he have to say.

I peak at my sides making sure no one is in hearing distance as I assured him of our safety.

" Trust me then on this. I'm not that afraid anymore, Demons had no effect on me, its being the opposite if I say so. Actually as weird as it appears, they were the ones that's afraid of me. I will not let them harm us so be at ease. "

Were now traveling above the dark clouds and having our silent conversation without others noticing and hearing us. The wind is blowing my hair, giving me a good view at our destination.

" How about Shenrin? He might get angry once he knew about this. " Yabusa took his pace when the Demons that accompanies us move faster ahead of us as we come closer to their haven or should I say their Kingdom.

Whispers of the dead in agony bombarded my hearing as they entered my head as we neared. Lost souls were everywhere screaming in pain. All of them were reaching for me and I was tempt to embraced them.

I inhaled sharply remembering Yabusa's words and ignored the strong urged of the souls calling out to me.

" No one knows beside the two of us that were here. We'll come back to our Kingdom before he recover, I promise. " I assured him again, a promise to be kept for him.

" I have my fate in you Your Majesty. I offered my life to you and I have no regret. Were going down on the ground now, hold onto me your Majesty. "

We speed down behind the fogs. An old looking statue came to view when we reached the ground. Demons with horns on their heads greet us and avoid my eyes when I tried to look at them.

" We should walk from here and your demon is not allowed to go further... " Prince Rye held his hand out and I glance at Yabusa who looked furious.

" Watch your word with my Majesty Prince. Don't address her like your equal of what she is in that tone of yours. " Yabusa snapped showing his sharp canines glistening like blades in the dark.

Threateningly, his claws appeared like shards.

Prince Rye smiled at this furious state of my demon not showing any sign that he was scared or frightened at all. If he was afraid he doesn't show.

It showed a small bow of the head like a gentleman and said.

" Forgive me then for being rude to your Majesty but your not allowed to enter further than this.. I hope you understand.. " Prince Rye said calmly fully understand what was Yabusa pointing out.

Yabusa's grew angrier than before and his eyes were daggers at certain point. He was glaring at Prince Rye showing not even a little bit of trust. Before Yabusa's eyes turned pure white and growl.

" I knew I was not allowed but if I sensed my Majesty has been threatened in any way, I repeat, in any way, I'll crash behind your Kingdom's walls and spread agony within the reach of this Kingdom. " he warned not blinking an eyelid.

The Prince nod slightly, amused by my demon's protectiveness towards me.

I step out Yabusa and brush his furr to ease him. His eyes turned tender and a hum of calm wind brush through us.

" Calm down, nothing as such will happen to me here, I'll assure you. I'll be right back before you knew it so wait for me here. "

I then turned to Prince Rye and nod.

" Where to? " I asked.

He looked surprised at my words like he didn't expect it. Well I'm unpredictable that is. He summoned a light beast who very much looked familiar.

" Kimimaru will lead us. He was my Demon and he was also the dragon you saw. He can transform if you ever wanted to asked. Lets go, its this way. "

I bid Yabusa goodbye and started walking through the main doorframe.

I was standing behind Prince Rye as he introduce me to an unbelievable thing to get through the King.

" Corin, this is the Palace of the Kingdom of Murasame. Welcome to the unending flows of black magic. "