Never Enough

Just so you guys know, I totally ship Dilmer. They're so cute! I just need a 'bad guy' in some of these imagines.

You were sitting in the apartment you and Demi shared, staring at the T.V. You were trying to pay attention, but you couldn't seem to get a handle on your concentration. Your mind drifted back to the photo you saw a few minutes ago, one that Wilmer had posted of him and Demi in bed together with her head laying on his shoulder, looking quite content. It made your heart ache knowing she felt safe and secure with him near her. The way she looked at him, the way they kissed, they way he looked at her without her knowing; it all made you see you weren't needed in her life anymore. You two started dating 2 years ago and she said that her whole relationship with Wilmer was just for publicity. You believed her for a while, but then she started hanging out with him a lot more, started calling him and texting him a lot more. She even went to concerts with him and they were caught kissing backstage by fans and photographers. All of that made you see you weren't wanted there anymore. So, you decided the best thing would be to leave them be.

You packed a bag, well you packed everything you owned that was in the apartment, and began walking around, making sure you haven't left anything. Just as you were about to walk to the front door, you heard keys and voices. You recognized the voices as Demi and none other than Wilmer himself. You began tearing up just at the sound of how happy she was talking to him compared to talking to you. 

"Y/N?" You heard her calling for you. You wiped the tears that had fallen and picked your suitcase up, preparing to face them both. As you walked towards the front door, you heard her saying to him: "I'm not sure where she is." Your feet then decided to make a move, you having no say in the matter. Wilmer nodded towards you and Demi turned around, smiling slightly. She then looked down to what you wee holding in your hands and frowned. It just got awkward.

"Hi Demi. Hi Wilmer." She was still looking at your suitcase while Wilmer was looking at the wall, obviously uncomfortable. "Where you going?" She asked, pointing to the bag. You shrugged, walking to the kitchen table and picking up your car keys. You didn't know what came over you, but you were suddenly mad at her. "I'm leaving for a while. You okay with that?" She shook her head, trying to grab your keys. You rushed backwards, still holding your bag in one hand and the keys in the other. "No Demi. I'm leaving." You could see she was about to cry, but held it in. "Can we talk?" You contemplated on weather saying yes, but then decided it would be better and easier not to. "No, not now anyway. I'm going home. I can't take this anymore Demi. You're always with him, kissing him, laying in bed with him cuddling. And it's not doing our relationship any good. So no, we can't talk. I've said what's bothering me and now I'm gonna solve it." You said gesturing to the bag.

You walked to the door, but were stopped by a soft hand on your arm. "Y/N, we've talked about this... I'm friends with him. No big deal." You scoffed. "Friends? Lovato, friends don't kiss like that. Friends don't cuddle as if they just had the best sex of their lives. We don't even kiss anymore. The last time we slept together was our anniversary." She looked guilty and then mumbled, "Our anniversary wasn't that long ago..." Now you were angry. She wasn't even trying to deny what you were insinuating. But most of all you were hurt. "Last year, Demi. Last time we had sex was on our anniversary LAST year. On our anniversary this year you went to a party with HIM. Don't you see? You don't love me anymore. But that's ok. You're more important than me anyway."

Wilmer cleared his throat and walked into the kitchen. You reached for the door once more, only to be stopped again. "You're not leaving me. Uh-huh. No. I love you. But... Okay, Wilmer and I have grown closer and... I like him. A lot more than I should." Hearing her admit that hurt the most. "Well Demi, then we're over. If I'm not the only one that holds your heart, I don't wanna hold it at all. I'm done. Oh and just so you know, there's an engagement ring upstairs in your beside table's drawer. I was gonna propose, but seems you don't want me putting a ring on your fucking finger." And with that, you shoved her off of you and walked to your car, throwing everything in the back seat before speeding off.

You weren't sure what was gonna happen now, but you knew she wasn't in your life and you were sad about that. You drove to your best friends house and told her everything. She understood and said you made the right choice. But you weren't so sure anymore...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So, there won't be a part 2. I'm sorry

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24