You're In Trouble //1

You had an interview this morning at a local radio station to talk about your newest single that had just dropped. So the interviewer and you were just talking, he was asking you questions and you would answer them without thinking. But then, out of the blue, he asked you about your sex life with your beautiful wife, Demi Lovato.

(i-interviewer y-you)

i- So, (y/n), how's recording going for your new album?

y- Well, so far it's going very well. Featured in a few songs are various artists that I've always wanted to work with.

i- Oh, and among those artist is your wife, Demi Lovato, am I right?

y- why yes, you are Mark. *giggle*

i- *chuckle* Well, (y/n), what's it like to be able to go home, throw her in the bed and make her scream your name?

y- *laugh* Well Mark, it's absolutely amazing. And she doesn't even hesitate to take control after the first kiss or so, she's an animal!

i- Oh my. Well that must be nice for you then huh?

y- Yes, yes it is.

You didn't even know what you had said until a fan called in asking if you two had ever used sex toys. Of course, you didn't answer. But your silence was answer enough for everyone. And you knew Demi was listening because she was up and awake before you left earlier this morning. Now you'll definitely be in deep shit when you get home!

You tried stalling for as long as you could, making up excuses on why you couldn't leave the radio station just yet. You even talked yourself into another interview tomorrow evening, which you didn't exactly mind since Demi will still be on a high from what happened today. "Sweetie, just go home. She loves you, right? She won't stay mad too long." A sweet old lady told you. She works at the cafeteria and brings everyone their morning and 'when ever they crave it' coffee. You showed a weak smile, but didn't believe her. Demi has a sweet look on the outside, but like you said in the interview, she is an animal! And not just in bed. She will hold this against you until you two are old and wrinkly and your grandchildren are born. "Yes ma'am. I certainly hope not. I hope she loves me enough not to make me sleep with the dog tonight. It's winter and very cold out." She smiled at that, handed you a coffee and said: "Free of charge honey." You took it from her, have her a warm and thankful smile, and began drinking it, still thinking of what Demi might do to you.

After finishing your coffee, you decided to head home. It was 4:57 and you' we been here since 11:30 this morning. Demi will know by now why you didn't go home, she's not stupid. And that's what scared you the most. She isn't stupid! You were now driving up your guys' driveway, looking to see if any lights were on. And unfortunately for you, the whole house was lit. You hopped out the car, locking it before walking up to the front door and inhaling sharply, trying to prepare yourself for what's to come. You opened the door, and got a bit of a fright at what stood in front of you.

Demi was standing there in a skin-tight outfit that showed off her beautiful boobs and abs perfectly, looking at you with a devilish look in her eyes. She smirked, but it disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared. "Well, well, well look who finally decided to come home. How was the interview honey?" She asked taking slow, but dangerously big strides towards you. You swallowed hard, not doubting for a second she knew what happened. "Uh, it w-went ok. Thanks for asking." You said trying to get past her quickly, but had no luck. She grabbed your wrist, pulling you into her, your back colliding with her front. "No, no. Where are you going babe? I know very well what happened. And I know you think I'm mad, which I am, but I'm also very amused that you think what I've shown you so far is me being an animal. So I decided to show you just how much of an animal I can be. So all my rage and anger will be taken out on you baby." She said, licking and your ear very slowly making you groan lightly. "Follow me you naughty girl, and I'll show you who I really am when I get angry."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope this one is ok. It's not really like me to write ones like this...

Will update as soon as we can.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24