Arranged Marriage //2

It had been a few months since the whole thing with Demi telling you that she loved you. You had confessed your feelings towards her as well. And so far, things are going great. You're currently at a party Demi's mom and your mom put together to celebrate the 8 months you two have been married. So you are now sitting with Demi's sister, Dallas and her boyfriend Rob, on the couch, waiting for Demi to come back from the bathroom. She's been in there for a while now, and you were beginning to get a bit worried. "I think I should go check on Dems. Will be right back guys." And with that, you got up and went to the downstairs bathroom which Demi went into. "Dems? Baby you okay?" You asked through the door. You heard a grunt before the door opened to reveal a very pale looking Demi.

"Oh Dems. What's wrong?" You ask worried. She just sits on the edge of the bath and rests her head on the wall. "I really don't feel good (y/nick/n). Can we go home please?" She asks and you nod. You help her up, but seeing as she was too weak to stand, you pick her up bridal style and carry her to the living room where everyone was seated. You clear your throat. "Uhm, guys, Demi's not feeling too good, so I'm gonna take her home to get some rest, okay?" You say and they all nod. Your mom gave you a chicken pie to take home along with you and Diana gave you a a present for the both of you. You excepted both things with a smile and put them in the back seat of the car. After getting in the drivers seat, you saw Demi was already asleep. Smiling, started the car and waved to everyone.

After 2 hours of driving, you finally arrived home. You were tired, but then you remembered your sick wife sitting next to you, still fast asleep. You got her out, carrying her into the house before laying her on the couch and throwing a blanket over her. You put a bucket next to her as well, you know, just in case. You looked at your watch and saw it was almost time for dinner, so you began making her favorite, pizza, hoping she would eat something.

An hour later, the pizza was in and cooking. You heard an unpleasant puking sound come from the living room, and rushed in there to find Demi sitting with the bucket on her lap, still looking as pale as she was earlier. She looked up at you and smiled weakly. "Hey. Sorry, I'm still feeling like shit. I think I'm gonna go lie down on the bed." She said and got up to walk, only to fall back down holding her head in her hands. "Hey, let me help you up. Don't you want to eat something? I'm making your favorite, pizza!" She looked at you and her eyes lit up. "I do love pizza. But I don't know if I will be able to keep it down." She said with a pout. You giggled and sat her down on the couch again. "Dems, I think you need to eat something. Keep your strength up. I'm gonna go check if it's ready." You say smiling lightly down at her fragile figure. She nodded and took the blanket, covering herself before putting the T.V on and watching the I.D channel.

Demi ate half of her pizza. You were happy that she ate something. After putting the dishes in the sink, you went to the bedroom where Demi had gone. You heard the shower turn on. "Hey, (y/n), would you come help me please?" Demi asked. You said okay and followed her voice. She was standing there in a towel, looking a bit better. Her cheeks were a bit red, which was a good sign. "What can I help with m'lady?" She giggled at that. "Uh, could you please wash me? My body is sensitive and I can't reach my back right now. It hurts too much." She asked while blushing. You blushed as well, before nodding. She climbed into the shower, throwing her towel out the shower door. You got out of your clothes and got in behind her. Her skin was hot, indicating she had a temperature.

You grabbed the soap and wash cloth, putting the soap on it before pressing it to Demi's skin. She jumped a bit, but relaxed as you began moving your hand around in her back. You soon moved to her stomach and went lower inch by inch. She stiffened. "If you don't want me to do it, then you can." She shook her head, turning around to face you. "I want you to do it. I love you and you love me. We've been married for 8 months and have loved each other the whole time without the other one knowing. I want to make love to you (y/n). So you can do it. I want you to." She said with a sudden confidence showing in her voice. You moved in closer to kiss her, waiting to see if she would change her mind. But she didn't. So you went straight ahead and made love to her right then and there. Then moved to the bedroom and started all over again. And you both loved it tremendously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This is the last one of this chapter. There won't be another 'Arranged Marriage'

Will update soon.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24