You are Beautiful

You were in your kitchen busy preparing lunch for yourself. You rather liked living alone. It was quiet and peaceful, although every now and then you wished you had someone to share it with. Someone who could hold you at night. Someone who made you happy. With a sigh, you put the knife you were using in the sink and walked back to the counter where your sandwich was, staring at you from the plate. You giggled at your thoughts, and took your food to the living room where you began watching Pitch Perfect 2 on Netflix.

After about 20 minutes of watching and enjoying your steak and salad sandwich, the doorbell rang. You grunted. Couldn't people just leave you alone. It was probably a fan who wanted an autograph again. You stood up, stomping your feet heavily on the wooden floors unti, you reached the door. You swung it open and prepared yourself for being attacked, but instead, you saw a teary eyed Demi standing I front of you. You realized your eyes were half closed and your body was stiffened. Demi saw your position and giggled through the tears. "What the hell are you doing, (y/n)?" She asked, still giggling. You straightened yourself and smiled while blushing slightly.

"Why you crying, Dems?" You asked. Her smile faded and she began crying again. You took her into your arms in a tight hug, bringing her inside before closing the door with your foot. "Hey, what happened?" You asked again, this time with concern and worry filling your voice. She hugged you tighter, nuzzling her face into your neck while crying uncontrollably. You brought her to the couch and sat down. She crawled onto your lap, still holding onto you and crying. "H-he... He ch-cheated on m-me. I walked in o-on him having s-sex with some red head."

Your jaw clenched in anger, your fists balled and your face went red. How the fuck could be so this to her? You though to yourself. Demi must have noticed how mad you were getting because she chuckled lightly before taking your hands and flattening your fists. She then turned your face to look at her. It broke your heart to see Demi, your best friend, like this.
Although you wanted more than a friendship, but you would never let her know that. You fell for her the minute you first saw her. She makes you happy. It's almost as if she is your source of life. And right now your source of life is heartbroken, sitting in your lap crying.

"Oh Dems. I'm so sorry. He's a dick-head, sweetheart. Don't let him faze you. He doesn't deserve your tears if he doesn't love you, baby girl." She looked up at you and sighed. "But I love him. And you know what's worse, I'm even thinking of forgiving him. I love him so much!" Hearing her say that broke your heart. She loves him, not you. And she wanted to forgive him after what he did. No fucking way! You held her closer, pushing her head onto your shoulder. "Dem, don't you dare forgive him. He doesn't deserve you. You're an amazing, sweet, kindhearted, talented woman. He's just an actor who broke your heart. Don't let him get you again." You say, smiling at her even though she wasn't looking at you.

It's been a few hours, and Demi had calmed down a bit. She asked to stay the night, and who were you to deny her. You were now in the kitchen making dinner. You were making her favorite: homemade pizza. She loves your homemade pizza. You had just put it into the oven on a low heat since you don't want the crust to burn, when you heard her calling for you from upstairs. You dropped the dishcloth and hopped upstairs. You saw her on your bed, only in her bra and underwear. You hated to admit it, but in kinda turned you on. No (y/n), news not the time for this! You told yourself.

"What's up?" You asked, leaning against the doorframe of your bedroom. She looked up, her eyes red and puffy, tear stains on her beautiful cheeks. "Why did he do it? Am I not good enough? Am I ugly? Am I fat? Why the fuck did he do it?!" She yelled the last sentence as loud as she could. She saw your expression and apologized. You shook your head. "No honey. You are good enough. You are NOT ugly. You are beautiful. And you are not fat. You've got curves in all the right places making everyone want you. Remember, Lesbian for Demi." You said, chuckling a little. She cracked a smile, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "But then why? I guessing not beautiful enough for him." She said, her voice cracking.

After she said that, you did something you never thought you would ever do. You just hated the way she was talking about herself, you wanted her to feel as stunning and beautiful as she is. You kissed her. She was taken back by you actions, not complying to kiss as first. She slowly loosened up and brought her arms around your neck, bringing you closer to her. She leaned back, bring you with her until you were hovering over her as she lay underneath you. You dragged your tongue over her bottom lip, causing her to shiver and give a shaky moan. Wow. Her moans turned you on so bad.

After making out for a while, you began kissing down her neck, stopping as you tried to catch your breath. You bit her collar bone, making her whimper in pleasure. You kissed lower and lower until your lips connected with he top of her breasts. You unclipped it, letting it fall where ever it wanted. You kept kissing lower and lower until you came to her panties. You pulled them off with your teeth, making her groan as she watched you. Your one hand found her breast, massaging it as your other hand began getting playful. You played with her clit, sliding your finger through her slit, getting more and more exited as you felt her getting soaked.

She moaned louder and louder as your pace got faster. You moaned as you slipped one finger inside her, feeling how tight she is. You moved in and out at an even pace, making sure to watch her face as her expressions changed due to the pressure between her legs. You quickened your pace, adding another finger as you hit her g-spot every time. She gasped for air as she climaxed, grabbing your hair and kissing you. She panted into your ear, making you get goosebumps.

You lay next to her, holding her as she slowly fell asleep. You then remembered the pizza in the oven. "Uh, Dems, I think the food is ready." You say with a slight chuckle. She stirred in your arms, slowly coming too. As she looked you in the eyes, her face light up. She clearly remembered what happened an hour ago. You smiled back at her, pecking her lips before helping her up, giving her clothes to wear. After you were both dressed, you walked downstairs hand in hand. She clung to you as if she was scared she would lose you to a bear if she let go. You took the pizza out and she squealed. "Yummy! I love your pizza, baby! It's amazing!" She slapped her hand over her mouth when she realized what she had just said. She called you baby. You smiled and pecked her lips. "You can call me what ever you want, sweety. I don't mind." You said, leading the blushing woman of your dreams to the living room and began feeding her while watching The Conjuring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This one wasn't my best.... I'm sorry lol.

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24