In love with my Teacher //1

This one was a request from @NiJHoran. Hope you guys like it.

Kelly's POV

Walking in through the big, heavy wooden doors of my high school, I stop and sniff the air. It smells of erasers and pencil shavings, the way it always smells. I smiled lightly to myself before walking over to my locker and dumping my whole bag in it, only taking my books for my first lesson.

"Hey guurl. What's up?" I heard my best friend, Amy, call from behind me. I turn around and as soon as I did, I was attacked by her arms searching for a hug. "Wow there Ams. Be careful. We don't need me getting an injury in the first term. Slow down." I say and she nodded, chuckling away at her own thoughts. I swing my head to my left as the big wooden doors open, revealing a figure standing in the middle of the doorway. They closed just as quickly as they had opened, and the figure made their way towards the end of the corridor.

As they got closer, I saw it was a woman. Who she was I didn't know, and frankly I didn't care. She came closer and closer until finally stopping at the classroom door in front of the lockers where Amy and I stood. She placed her laptop bag on the floor and shoved her hand into her handbag, searching for the keys. After finding them, she opened the door and went inside. "Hey Amy, ya know who that is?" Amy shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. "Must be Mrs. Williams' replacement. She retired last year, which I am not sad about at all." She said throwing her bag over her shoulder with a smug smile and gestured for me to go in.

I went to my usual seat in the middle row of the classroom, looking at the black-haired woman standing facing the big black chalkboard. She began writing something, which was revealed when she moved to go to her desk. In big cursive loopy handwriting there stood: Miss Lovato. I smiled, liking the way she dotted her 'i' with a heart-like type of symbol. She looked up and saw us sitting there. She smiled a white teethed smile, her lips curving up revealing her dimples. Wow, she's stunning. I thought to myself. I was then nudged in the ribs by Amy, who was sitting back in her chair with a knowing smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes and began drawing doodles all over my note-pad.

"Ok class settle down, settle down." An angelic voice rang through the class. Once they all were more or less settled, Miss Lovato began speaking again. "Alright. Hello everyone. My name is Miss Lovato and I'm the replacement teacher for Mrs Williams." She said, now sitting on her desk with her hands in her lap. I swallowed hard, seeing her skirt ride up a bit revealing her perfectly tanned and smooth looking thighs. I had to force myself to look away.

"Ok. So now that I have introduced myself to you all, its your turn to introduce yourselves to me. I have a class list here so I'll be randomly picking people to stand up and introduce themselves. Ok?" She said and we all nodded. The truth is I hate doing these things. I hate having to speak in front of people. It just makes me sick to the stomach. The first name she read out was James Wayne, one of the Jocks in the school. "Ok, well. I'm James Wayne, but you can call me Jay. I love to play football and basketball and I love them ladies. I hate Math and English and having a teacher that's so good looking it makes me wanna take her right there on her desk." He said and winked at Miss Lovato. She scrunched up her nose and thanked him for being so honest. I just wanted to kick him in the balls. The next name she said was Lee Kingston. And so it went on...

About a half an hour went by and everyone had gone, except for me and a guy named Paul Jacobs. Miss looked at the list in her hands and looked up at me, smiling as she did. "Kelly Dove." She said with her eyes following me as I stood up and took a deep breath in. "Well uhm, hi. I'm Kelly Dove. Uh, I like to sing and play piano. I do NOT like science and P.E and I absolutely positively HATE having to speak up in front of people." I said and sighed out heavily, causing the class to crack up. Miss smiled and gave me a look as to say: 'I'm proud of you.' I smiled back at her and sank down into my seat, hoping and wishing the day would just end.

The rest of my day went rather smoothly, except for the part where I slipped and fell on my face in front of the teachers table in the cafeteria. I saw Miss Lovato trying to hold in a laugh as she helped me up to a standing position. I just blushed like crazy and ran out of there as fast as I could.

I now had Geography, which just so happens to be something Miss Lovato gives me. Yay! (note the sarcasm) I walked in, keeping my head down. But that didn't help much since I was the first one in the class and she was sitting at her desk working. She saw me and cleared her throat. I stopped dead in my tracks and lifted my head, seeing her biting her lip as she was looking me up and down. I blushed hard, hiding my face in my hoodie once more. She giggled. "You get embarressed easily don't you missy?" She asked, getting up from her chair and walking over to the door and closing it before walking over to me. She pushed me down so I was sitting on the desk behind me, before kneeling down and placing her hand on my knee.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered. She looked up at me and smirked. "Not what you're thinking. I'm just making sure you didn't hurt yourself when you fell earlier." I sighed, both in relief and in disappointment. She got back up to a standing position, but her face was closer to mine than before. She inhaled through her nose, smelling my scent before letting her gaze fall onto my lips. I knew what she was thinking, but I didn't want to get caught. "Uhm, Miss, maybe we should stop before we get caught." I said smiling lightly. She looked weakly back at me, letting go of my knee and walked back to her desk.

The entire lesson was made up of the class making a noise and Miss zoning out constantly. I hope what I said earlier didn't upset her. I mean, it was for the best. It's not like I didn't want to kiss her, it's just we can get into so much trouble if we get caught. My eyes wandered to her desk where she sat, staring into space with her glasses on her nose. She looked too cute. The bell rang, bringing me out of my trance and back to reality. She dismissed the class, but then said something I never wanted to hear:

"Miss Dove, may I have a word with you please?" Everyone 'oohed' as if I had gotten myself into trouble.

I walked over to her desk when the last student left, closing the door behind them. She looked at me dazed, almost as if she was in a trance. "Miss? Miss? Are you ok? You seem a bit out of it?" I asked. She nodded, looking me in the eyes before getting up and pushing me up against a wall. I gasped, both in surprise and pain as my back hit the chalkboard. "I don't like being told no, Kelly. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to get detention for disobeying me." I was too afraid to argue, so I just nodded. She smirked and then lessened her push on me. I sighed in relief as the pain in my back had disappeared.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, but you need to understand, I always get what I want. And what I want, is YOU." I stood there staring at her in shock. She gave me a detention slip and sent me on my way home. I looked at the slip in my hands. After not seeing anything written on the actual slip itself, I turned it over only to find her number and address written on it.

'Come over Friday night baby. We're not done yet ;)' After I read that, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I suddenly couldn't wait for school tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope this one wasn't shitty. And I hope you enjoyed the first part of your imagine @NiJHoran .

Will update when we get the chance. Just please don't expect it to be soon as we are now getting ready for exams.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24