Baby Syndrome

"Babe! Get your sexy ass down here!" You hear your girlfreind Demi call from downstairs. You chuckle to yourself as you exit your bedroom and head to the kitchen. As you walk into the kitchen the first thing you see is Demi standing against the counter feeding little Joshua. You giggle at the funny faces she's making to try and get him to open his mouth for his food. "Hey there munchkin. Having fun with my brother?" You ask her. She turns around and glares at you with a slight smile on her face.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty. You hungry?" She asks turning around and walking over to the stove and handing you a plate that contained two eggs, bacon strips and toast. You grin at her as she puts it down in front of you with a giggle. "Thanks babe." You say as she walks away. Joshua starts to whine, throwing his head back as he cries. "Oh well I think this little guy needs his nap, huh? Don't you little bro?" You ask as you pick him up and carry him into the living room and put him in his cot, careful not to disturb him in his attempt to fall asleep. As you put him down, you admire his new born baby face as he sleeps. You feel two warm arms wrap around your waist and a chin being placed on your shoulder. She sighs as you place your hand at the back of her neck leaning back into her.

"You know, if your mom and George wanna leave him here for another few days that's fine by me. He's so cute!" She says in a baby voice. You giggle and nod in agreement. Your mom had him a few months ago after she got married to your step dad George. They are now on the honeymoon they never got due to the baby coming. They left him with you two just until they got back. "Well, I can ask them if they wanna come fetch him a little later than originally planned" She nods quickly and throws your phone at you. You laugh and dial your moms number.

(M-mom Y-you)

M- Hey sweetie. What's up?

Y- Hey mom. Oh nothing much, just sitting on the couch with Dems and my little bro.

M- *laughs* Well, I'm glad you're having fun. Is there something wrong?

Y- No, nothing's wrong mom. I just wanna say that if you and George wanna leave little Joshua with us for a few more days, that'll be cool.

M- Well, if its not a problem. Actually, George and I wanted to ask because we would like to go to Rome as well. So thanks for saving me a phone call honey.

Y- Ok! That'll be awesome mom. Demi's squirming around on the floor she's so happy.

M- Well Y/N, I think its time to start thinking about starting a family. She's a great girl, you love her and she loves you. You love kids, she loves kids. And besides, I want a grandchild! Your brother Greg's son doesn't really count as being a grandchild. He's just a little monster. But honey, please think about it?

Y- *fake sigh* Okay mom. I'll think about it. Love you

M- Love you too sweetheart. Bye Demi! She screams into the phone.

Demi ran up to you, jumped into your arms and kissed you hard. She told you how much she loves you in between kisses. Just as she was about give you a passionate kiss, Joshua started crying and she jumped off of you and ran to his cot. She cooed at him as she picked him up and kissed him on his forehead. You just looked at her as she rocked him back to sleep. You couldn't help but wander if your mom was right; maybe it was time to consider staring a family.

You just smiled as she looked at you with a huge grin on her face holding Joshua close to her face before kissing his cheek and singing 'Here Comes The Sun'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FlyAwayWithMe_24