Strip-Search

You were a police officer. Mostly you loved your job, but on days like these you hated it. It was a very busy day and there were just not enough officers there today to help out. You were swamped with paper work, which you were not happy about. You were a field agent, so being cooped up behind your desk is ot the way you wanted to spend your day. Just as you were about to start working, the chief called you to his office.

"(y/n), I need you to do something. A pick-pocketer was just brought in and we need to do a strip-search, but there simply are not enough staff here today to help. Would you mind doing it?" You answered a bit too quickly. "Yes! I-I mean... yeah sure, I'll do it no problem chief." You say with a smile. He eyes you suspiciously, but then nods for you to go out. You head a interrogation room, where you are met by a surprisingly beautiful young woman. She looks no older than 22. She has short black hair with one side shaved. Dark brown eyes that make you wanna melt. She has tanned skin that looks so smooth and soft. Delicious, luscious lips that look so plump you just wanna suck them as hard as you can. "Uhm, could we get this over and done with please." An angelic voice breaks you from your trance. You nod awkwardly and walk over to her, standing in front of her. "Uh, can you please stand?" You ask in a weird high-pitched voice. You scrunch up your eyebrows at the way she eyes you. She stands up, waiting for you to do something.

"Okay, could you please take your pants and shirt off." You ask, and she starts to shift uncomfortably. She takes her clothes off, and you couldn't help but stare. She has killer curves, beautifully shaped arms and legs and an arched back. She catches you staring and smirks while you hide your face as you blush. "Like what you see?" She asked as she lifts up her arms for you to search her body. You nod slowly as your hands trail down her sides. She bites her lip and throws her head back as she attempts to swallow a moan. Now its your turn to smirk. "Like what I'm doing?" You ask. She nods quickly. Just as your hands begin to leave her warm body, she grabs them, bringing them back to touch her. Only this time, your hands land on something covered in clothing. Your head shoots up as you realise your touching her boobs. She smirks as she sees your frazzled face. "Okay, you're clean. You can put your clothes back on now." You say as you begin collecting your papers. "But I don't really wanna put them back on. I want you to touch me again." She complains. You look at her as she pouts, but you shake your head. "Okay, fine. At least give me your number. I wanna see your face when I'm not wearing anything." She says with a smile. Not a smirk, but a genuine smile. That threw you off. You wrote your name and number on a piece of paper and handed it to her when she finished getting dressed. She thanked you and followed you to the door.

"I'll call you when I miss you too much." She said before kissing your cheek. You blushed and kissed her cheek before opening the door and letting her out first. She waved awkwardly at you as everyone was staring at you two and you waved back. When you got back to your desk, your phone rang saying the number was unknown. You frowned before answering.

(Y-you D-Demi)

Y- Hello?

D- Hey.

Y- Uh, who's this?

D- Oh yeah that right I didn't give you my number. Its Demi, the girl you stip-searched a few minutes ago...

Y- Oh hey. Sorry, but you said you were going to call me when you missed me.

D- Well, I called, which must mean I miss you, duh!

Y- Oh, alright. Well, I'm kinda working right now, but I'll call you when I finish here, okay?

D- How about we go for drinks after you finish there?

Y- Um, sure. I'll be done 'round about 5:00 okay? I'll meet you at the Starbucks a block down from the station.

D- See you then Officer (y/l/n).

Y- Sounds great, Miss...

D- Lovato

Y- Miss Lovato

D- See ya.

And with that, you hang up, extremely exited for what would happen in 2 hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys. Hope it was okay.

Will update soon.

Xoxo

-Charlette