Pool Party

You were attending one of Demi Lovato's pool parties for her new song Cool For The Summer. As you arrived at the party, you saw everyone in the backyard. You made your way towards the crowd, trying very hard not to be seen. You were a little insecure about your body, so you didn't like to show it off very much.

It had been a good 3 hours and Demi hadn't arrived yet. You were getting a little impatient since you didn't want to be here for too long. Just as you were about to get out of the pool people began cheering. Your head turned in the direction the noise was coming from and just as you did that, you saw the most beautiful woman.

She was wearing a full body bathing suit with a white shirt tied around her waist. You were brought from your trance when someone cleared their throat. You then saw Demi looking straight at you with a small smirk playing at her lips. You blushed, making her giggle.

The crowd began cheering louder and louder as Demi walked out into the small platform where she would be performing. Music began playing, moving everyone in all the right ways. She began singing, moving her body perfectly to the beat. It was turning you on.

She has just finished singing and handed Max, her bodyguard, her microphone and got ready to jump in. Just as she turns around, she slipped and fell. Everyone gasped, not knowing if she was on. Your heart dropped. But she got up just as quickly as she had fallen and jumped in as if nothing had happened.

She then began swimming around, meeting fans and taking photos with them. You could see she wasn't ok, but being who she is she wasn't going to show it. She then saw you and swam over to you, making your heart skip a beat. "Hey stranger. So how was the show?" She asked, winking as she finished her sentence. You chuckled. "Well Dems, it was fantastic. But are you okay after falling like that? Must I check for a bruise?" She shook her head, coming closer to your face. "I'm fine. But there's something else I need to get checked out but it isn't something that can be checked in a public area..." She said, now closer than she ever was.

"Baby, I think it's time we go home. That way I can make sure you're ok. In every single way I know how." You said, taking her hand and leading her to the door. "Demi! Where you going?' Some guy asked, in an attempted to act irresistible. She gave off a loud grunt. "Look man, you're good looking and all, by I've got a girl and she's all I need." She looked at you and smiled brightly. You returned the smile. He blushed and backed away, leaving you two to get to your car and head home.

After arriving at the house you both shared, you opened the front door and leaded her inside, closing the door and walking over to where she was standing. "Hmm. I think you deserve a treat for telling that guy off baby." You began lightly kissing her exposed neck, untying the strings of her bathing suit. She moaned as you peeled it off of her body and kissed every inch of exposed skin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long.

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24