Live Chat

Credit for this one goes to @demiisperf. Thank you for the idea!

Demi's POV

As I walk through the front door of the house (y/n) and I shared, I see her sprawled out on the couch. She's laying with her head hanging down, feet up against the back-rest while watching T.V. She hasn't seen me yet and I want to keep it that way. I quietly sneak around the couch so I 'm standing by her feet, then I bring my hands up and begin tickling her feet. She hates t when I do that since she's very ticklish. "Ahhh!" She screams as loud as she could. She then looks towards her feet and when she sees me standing there her face changes from a happy and exited one to a pissed off and irritated one. For a minute I just stood there thinking of what could have made her so unhappy so quickly; then it clicked. I remembered the argument we had last night about me not wanting to come out to the world just yet. I know she's upstet, and I intend to do something about it.

I leave the living room and head upstairs to our bedroom, one I didn't sleep in last night due to the argument. I slept on the couch and as comfortable as it is, I missed her. I struggle to find what I was looking for until I remembered that I was working in my music room late last night. I run in there and grab my laptop and laptop camera before rushing back into the living room where I see (y/n) hasn't changed position. I smile at her before getting the remote from her hands and putting the T.V off. She looked at me with a dirty expression plastered on that beautiful face of hers. I giggle at her as she almost falls off of the couch in an attempt to sit upright. "What do you want Demetria?" She asks with a cold twang in her voice. It made my heart ache knowing I hurt her so much by being a complete woos. "Well, remember that fight we had last night? Well, I thought of a way to fix it..." She looked at me with a weird expression before looking at what I held in my hands. She say the laptop and the camera, and then she began to chuckle.

As I set up everything for the live chat, she sets to fixing her hair and makeup. "Babe, you don't need to be doing that. You look absolutely perfect just the way you are." She looks at me with a smug smirk and sticks her tongue out. I do the same making her giggle. Oh how I love that giggle of hers. She still doesn't know what I have planned, all she knows is that we're doing a live chat. She comes and sits next to me on the couch as I make myself comfortable. I begin the live chat and I then hear a small squeal come from next to me. (y/n) doesn't really like being on camera it makes her feel exposed. I reach for her hand and intertwine our fingers and we both move our heads to look at the camera.

"Hey guys!" I say. I then reach for my phone and look at the questions that are coming through for us to answer. "Well guys, before I start answering any questions, there's something I want to tell you awesome fans. You see, (y/n) and I have been living together for 2 years now, not as friends but as girlfriends. We have been dating for the past 3 years and I haven't had the courage to say so until now." I look to my left and see (y/n)'s eyes begin to well up. I wipe the tears that had begun to fall from her cheeks and kiss her. It was a simple kiss, yet it summed up everything. My phone began going off like crazy with notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I begin to read some of the questions and start to laugh my ass off. I show (y/n) one I thought deserved an answer. She just laughed along with me. "So, @EmAnneCharlie12 asks: 'When was your guys' first kiss?'" I look at (y/n) who is already staring at me with a smug smile on her lips. "Well, @EmAnneCharlie12, our first kiss was kind of not meant to happen. You see, we met at the studio and wanted to get to know each other a little better so we went to a Starbucks just down the road from the studio. She spilled her hot coffee all over me and panicked ad began trying to help me clean it up. We went to the bathroom of the cafe' and she gave me one of the shirts she for some reason keeps in her bag. I couldn't get the shirt off so she helped me. But we stumbled backwards and her lips 'somehow' ended up on mine." I laughed at the memory.

And so it went on for about 2 hours until we bid the fans a good night and decided to get ready for bed. Just as I was about to stand up to put everything away, I felt two soft arms wrap themselves around my waist. She pulled me down back onto the couch and began kissing my exposed neck. "You know, that was really brave what you did. And I think it was really sweet. You didn't have to do it no though, I was just upset last night." She said as she began kissing lower and lower from my neck to my shoulder, from my shoulder to my collarbone. I breathed out a quiet moan as she bit my sensitive skin, probably leaving a mark but like I was going to stop her. "Well, I wanted to. You deserve a real relationship, one that doesn't have to be kept hidden. And I wanted to give you that." She smiled on my skin causing me to smile as well. "Well, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I think you deserve a prize for being so damn sexy, don't you?" I nodded frantically and turned around smashing my lips onto hers. Let's just say that night, no one got any sleep whatsoever, including the entire street.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope this one was ok.

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24