Last Time Around

You sat in a quite uncomfortable chair, awaiting for someone to come call you. You were waiting backstage until it was your turn to perform, and so far the nerves were killing you. You see, this isn't a normal performance, this is a birthday party. And not just anyone's birthday party, it's Demi Lovato's. You weren't scared because you thought you were gonna make a fool out of yourself, no. You were scared because you know where very well. All too well... You two hooked up a few years ago and ultimately became fuck buddies. But then a few months into it, you started feeling something for her, love to be exact.mBut when you told her, she freaked out and left. A few weeks later she began dating Wilmer and completely forgot about you. So when you got a call from her mom asking if you would like to perform at her party, you couldn't turn it down. You wanted to give her a piece of your mind. And music was the only way you knew how...

As you were summoned to the stage, you shook your body trying to get rid of the nerves. You didn't have to feel nervous, she did. She's the one who broke your heart, not the other way round. You walked out and searched for her. When you found her, you smirked at her discomfort. She obviously didn't know you were coming, and that made you feel very confident. As the guitar started playing, you inhaled sharply and looked at her, smirked and looked away.

*Walk in the room I'm a girl on a mission
You're standing there and I feel that connection
I break the ice and I ask what your name is
Then I recall we already did this
Somehow I missed it

Keep on movin' like you did last summer
When the grass was greener and your hair was longer, if you
Become familiar with another in town
Don't forget about the fun that we had,
Last time around

You walk around with your new man new plan
You think is over but I'm just gettin' started
I tried to call but you don't ever answer
I'd let you go but you're all that I'm after
Can't you remember

Keep on movin' like you did last summer
When the grass was greener and your hair was longer, if you
Become familiar with another in town
Don't forget about the fun that we had,
Last time around

(Guitar solo)

Keep on movin' like you did last summer
When the grass was greener and your hair was longer, if you
Become familiar with another in town
Don't forget about the fun that we had,
Last time around (x2)

After the song ended, everyone was on their feet and clapping, including Wilmer. Then again, he knew nothing about the past you two shared. After walking down the steps towards Demi, you saw her breath get caught in her throat. She wasn't used to you being so confident and out there. You had always been kind of reserved and shy, but not now. You walked to her and bent down, whispering in her ear. "Happy birthday Demi. Oh and did you like my little performance? Ha. Whenever your with him, just remember about the fun that we had."

After saying that, you walked away keeping eye contact with her. She gulped, smiled weakly at everyone who was waiting for her to say something. She said something to all of them before hurrying out of her seat and rushing towards you, grabbing your arm before pulling you into a hall bathroom. You felt her breath in your cheek as she panted out of both excitement and fear. "If someone catches us, we're dead." She has suddenly gained confidence, pushed you up against the door and kissed you hard. "Well then (y/n), just keep quiet then, huh?" You smiled and kissed her once again before reaching for the hem of her shirt...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long.

Will update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24